This box is great storage for tie downs, wheel chocks and other various towing items. This box will fit most trailer tongues making it the perfect addition to any trailer.
- 16 1/2" deep
- 12" tall
- 21" wide (front), 39" wide (back)
The recessed lid allows your lid to open nearly 90 degrees, even while sitting flush against your truck cab.The SEC Pull Handle Latch is durable and secure. The dual locking and unlocking system allows you to open your box from either handle.The 2-stage automotive grade Rotary Latch system provides a higher level of security for your box.Learn More
The trailer tongue box is great for storing tie downs, wheel chocks, as well as many other trailer items. - Provides secure storage space - Constructed of aluminum - Fits most trailers - Will never rust
- Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Adjustable striker
- Weather resistant seals
- Reinforced lid brace
- Continuous aluminum piano hinge
- Easy to use Paddle Latch
- Fits perfectly on most trailers
- 14'' deep (front to back)
- 22'' high
- 21'' wide (front); 34'' wide (back)
- Universal truck chest can be used in your garage or your truck
- All-aluminum construction that will never rust
- The rugged ball bearing slides give each drawer a 100 pound load capacity.
- Made of heavy gauge steel and arc welded in the corners for added strength.
- Each drawer is powder coated to resist chipping and scratching.
Dimensions: H: 4 1/2" W: 16" L: 22"
Fits Models: Knaack 47 & 57Learn More
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Durable, black powder-coat finish
- A: 52"
- B: 63"
- C: 8 3/8"
- D: 13"
- E: 20"
- 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Reliable push button latch releases on models 814000 and 815000
- Sliding tray provides convenient storage for small items
- Wide high-strength carrying handles provide a secure grip when moving the chest
- Cam-style lock locks the lid down tight to protect the contents
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More