Transfer tanks make it easy to transport non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. All tanks are 100% quality inspected with a dual pressure and submersion leak test prior to leaving the factory. The transfer tanks have baffles to add strength while preventing contents from shifting. - Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting - Flush mounted dual 2 in. reinforced bungs - Mounting kit included - Constructed of heavy duty steel with a durable powder coat finishLearn More
- Headache rack designed to protect the cab of the pickup from shifting loads in the cargo area.
- In black Armor-Tuf powder coating on steel
- Custom fit installation kits available to fit full size Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford and GM trucks.
Dimensions: H: 26 3/8" L: 71"Learn More
The Better Built chest box can be used in your truck or household for additional secure storage space. - Will never rust - Constructed of aluminum - Sits down in the bed - Provides secure storage spaceLearn More
The two-lid gulling truck box allows for easy access from either side of your truck. The gulling comes equipped with stainless steel paddle latches recessed into each end of the box. The 80 lb. gas shocks incorporated into this box ensure that your box lid will open every time you want it to open, and the heavy duty five- pocket tray allows for greater storage capacity. If even more storage space is needed, a deep model of this box is also available. - Will never rust - Constructed of aluminum - Dual lid design allows easy access from either side of the vehicle - Provides secure storage space
- A: 58"
- B: 69"
- C: 8 3/8"
- D: 13"
- E: 20"
The Better Built Crown Series Low Profile is the newest design in truck boxes. The Low Profile has a stylish appearance and incorporates the same great features found in the standard Crown Series. This model features a lower cuff that allows for greater visibility through the rear window of your truck. The Low Profile truck box is the ideal addition to any compact or full size model pickup truck. - Static cam latch guides the striker into the lock and increases security against break-ins - Integral end gives the box additional strength and creates a small parts area - Auto-lift, self-rising shock allows for easy, single handed entry - Constructed of heavy duty diamond tread plate aluminum, will never rust
- A: 63 1/4"
- B: 71"
- C: 11 3/4"
- D: 13"
- E: 20"
- 60 In. Single Lid Crossover Truck Box
- All aluminum construction that will never rust
- Solid 1-pc. body with 100% fully welded seams
- 58 in. bottom length & 69 in. top length
- 8-3/8 in. high to the underside of the lid
- 13 in. overall height & 20 in. deep
- Solid metal integral end gives the box additional strength & creates a small parts storage area
- Auto-lift shock for easy, one-hand entry
- Locking stainless steel paddle latches
- Continuous aluminum piano hinge
- Adjustable strikers
- Weather-resistant seal
- Reinforced lid brace
- Includes 5-compartment tray for small items
- Fits full size trucks
- Weight: Approximately 41.4 pounds (oversized)
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 73 x 22 x 15 inches
The recessed lid allows your lid to open nearly 90 degrees, even while sitting flush against your truck cab.The SEC Pull Handle Latch is durable and secure. The dual locking and unlocking system allows you to open your box from either handle.The 2-stage automotive grade Rotary Latch system provides a higher level of security for your box.Learn More
Incorporated into this box is a patented integral end. The end of the box is made of a single piece of metal that gives the box additional strength as well as provides an area for small parts storage. The auto lift shocks allow for easy, one hand entry into your box. Each shock carries a 5-year warranty. - Provides secure storage space - Will never rust - Auto lift shocks allow for easy, single hand entry - Constructed of aluminumLearn More