The grain aerator unit consists of two parts. The head houses a 12" diameter fan with a 1/12 HP heavy duty motor. The second component, the tube, is 6 feet tall, with 36" being solid pipe and the other 36" being perforation pipe. The total weight for the unit is 30 pounds. The entire unit is inserted tube first into the grain bin to remove hot spots and knock out moisture.
- To harvest your grain earlier.
- To remove moisture from your grain
- To remove heat and moisture when grain is heating
- To eliminate top crusting and sweating
- To stop condensation
- To cool your grain down to 45 degrees during the winter months.
SKU 050990034 Model 128 HEAD Weight 36.0000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A