Bayer Advanced All-in-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer Concentrate kills lawn weeds plus crabgrass in one easy step. The rainproof formula kills tough weeds and won't harm your lawn when used as directed. Controlling lawn weeds plus crabgrass in your lawn has never been easier.
- Kills crabgrass and over 200 broadleaf weeds, including dandelion, clover and chickweed
- Treats 5,000 sq. ft.
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Won't harm lawns when applied as directed
- For use on bermudagrass, buffalograss, kentucky bluegrass, ryegrass, fescue, zoysia and bentgrass
- Also kills henbit, plantain, wild garlic, wild onion, cinquefoil, ground ivy, thistle, burdock, spotted spurge, pigweed, morning glory and more
SKU 4100456 Model 704140A Weight 1.9200 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $9.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- It worked surprisingly well Review by Lanceman
Price Value Quality
I had my doubts on its effectiveness but it does wipe out crab grass. It took almost a whole week to show signs of wilting but it worked. I will be buying another gallon before the government makes it illegal to buy.
(Posted on 8/12/2015)
- killed weeds Review by Brandon
Price Value Quality
Worked very well & was satisfied with the results. Yard was covered in weeds. 2 weeks later looked like a brand new yard. Great product
(Posted on 6/14/2015)
- A Worthy Successor to Drive 75 Review by RS
Quality Price Value
I just checked my Massachusetts lawn of bluegrass and perennial rye this afternoon (August 30th, 2012; 11 days after application). The Bayer Advanced All In One Weed & Crabgrass Killer Concentrate worked fine on my mature crabgrass. Years ago I learned that quinclorac was the only herbicide effective on crabgrass after it tillers (branches into more than one leaf). Since 2003, I paid through the nose to buy quinclorac from Leasco/John Deere as Drive 75 DF, but it was worth it. Now it's gone off-patent and Bayer combines generic quinclorac with old reliable 2,4-D and dicamba at a price not much more than the 2,4-D used to cost.
I'm delighted with it.
(Posted on 8/31/2012)
- Doesn't work Review by Bill
Value Quality Price
I primarily bought to kill crabgrass and it had no effect on controlling let alone killing it. I mixed it at recommended level and even used a hand sprayer on some of it which i sprayed almost as if you poured the solution on and it didn't have any better results.
(Posted on 7/16/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A