KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 5.5'
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
Milwaukee Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick and very hard materials 5/16" - 1/2" thick.
King Kutter's XB Finish Mowers are built with quality and features that will make your lawn the envy of the neighbors. Mowing has never been easier because of the free-floating flex hitch system. The use of the free-floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven terrain. King Kutter's XB Finish Mowers are constructed with a 3/16" reinforced deck featuring 3 cast iron blade spindles with ball bearings and 1/4" thick heat treated blades offset to ensure a smooth even cut. Other features include a fully baffled underdeck, anti-scalp roller, easy height adjusters, 40 HP cast iron gearbox and tubular wheel arms.
- Free-floating flex hitch system
- Heavy duty steel deck
- Heavy duty cast iron gearbox
- Single belt with EZ adjustment system
- Turf Friendly, 4 ply pneumatic tires
- Shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Anti-scalp roller
- Fully baffled deck
- Easy height adjustment
- Rear discharge units come with belt guards as standard equipment
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
This 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 8' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 18' L x 52" H
- 3 Braces
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Corral Panel is built with the same quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows and trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk-Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
Horse lovers will prefer our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Horse Bunk Feeder standing 33" high and available in only the 5' length. Our replaceable bunk liner, securely held with rivets, is formed from a single solid piece of 100% recycled materials, 10" deep x 25" wide with weep holes for drainage. It is built rugged to withstand abuse from any size herd. This feeder also features a superior welded frame in galvanized only.Learn More
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters provide fastening capabilities with all impacts.
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 1/2" Square Adapter
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 1/2" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 9/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 5/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 11/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 3/4" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- Chromoly steel and custom heat treatment for maximum durability in high torque applications
- Radius Corners: Drives on flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Thin wall construction for impact strength in tight clearance applications
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More