These kennel panels are superior in the canine and small animal containment market because of their strong galvanized 1-3/8" tubular frame and heavy-duty 11-1/2-gauge chain link wire. Built to contain multiple animals whether they are large or small breeds, these kennels are easily assembled and can be moved in a matter of minutes. Our 6' kennels are available with 1 or 2 doors or with a divider and 2 doors. An additional mid-section brace on each panel adds extra sturdiness. We also offer dog kennel shades in a super-tough polypropylene U.V.-stabilized fabric. The shades provide protection from sun and serve as a lightweight security cover for your pets and possessions. Measuring 10' x 10', they have grommets for easy installation without tools and come complete with zip-ties.
***This is only one side panel section. This is NOT the entire kennel.***Learn More
The Black Melo-Veal is a 12-inch tall Men's Justin western classic boot with a low profile round toe, a long base walking heel, and cushioned insoles. They are handcrafted in the USA.
Specifications Style # 3040 Upper 12" Black Calf Foot Black Melo-Veal Toe J19 Low Profile Round Toe Heel P Heel, 1 9/16" Height Long Base Walking Insole Cushion Outsole Chevron Rubber
The Generac EcoGen 6kW is the first automatic standby generator engineered and warranted specifically for off-grid use when used in an alternative energy system. The EcoGen 6kW is the answer for consumers needing affordable, reliable, low-emission, off-grid standby power. Engineered to easily integrate into existing inverter and battery storage system. Runs on environmentally friendly, energy-efficient propane gas that is already stored and available at many off-grid locations.
Features Generac's own V-Twin OHSI® industrial engine, the only engine developed specifically for generator use. The low speed makes it the quietest in the industry, with noise and vibration levels drastically less than comparable solutions. Simplified maintenance with unprecedented 500-hour maintenance intervals saves time and money. U.S.A.
- Extended run capability and long life from exclusive premium oil recovery and circulation system
- Clean-burning propane fuel increases efficiency and contributes to longer engine life
- Weather-protective steel enclosure features RhinoCoat™ finish system
- Digital Controller features LCD display with status indicators
- Capable of 120V or 240V, factory wired for a full 6kW at 120V AC
- Factory equipped with two-wire start to easily connect to inverter control wires
- Ultra-quiet, low RPM, only 52dB under normal load
This Walk-Thru Arch Gate complements Tarter's portable corral panels and provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus features an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch.
- Dimensions: 4' L x 8' H
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Cutting Height: 2.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 18"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6.5'
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
Tarter Corral Panels feature straight end posts, and drop-pin hookups. Lightweight but sturdy, these panels are great for transporting as well as stationary placement. With horse and rider safety as our primary design goal, our revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface.Learn More
- 7/8" Arbor
- C24R Grit
- 13,300 Max RPM
- Silicon carbide grain for long wheel life in all masonry materials
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary wheel design ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4" wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8"wheel for added durability and safety