Replacement Victor compatible medium duty Cutting Attachment. Features a brass head, spiral mixer, stainless steel lever, and a brass coupling nut. For use with acetylene, propane, natural gas, LIQUIDAIR® fuel gas, propylene, and MAPP®.Learn More
The economical air hammer for fast cutting action, especially for medium exhaust system, panel cutting, and general repair work.
- Includes 3 piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Excellent feeder for multiple livestock use
- Replacement liners available
- Liner Depth: 10"
- Poly liner has 27" inside width.
- The liner length is 120"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 120"
- Width: 34"
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX BLADES are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Shanks: 4
For cutting, beveling, or gouging of all metals and removal of weld joint overlays or other unwanted materials. All-position, AC/DC (electrode positive).
- Size: 3/32"
- Qty: 4
The Rugged Tan Gaucho Steel Toe is an 8-inch tall Men's J-Max work boot with a steel toe that exceeds ASTM F2413-11, 175, C75 safety standards the J-Flex Flexible Comfort System and Justin Jel removable orthotic inserts. This boot is proudly handcrafted in the USA.
Specifications Style # 441 Upper 8" Rugged Tan Gaucho Foot Rugged Tan Gaucho Toe Steel Insole J-Max Double Comfort System with J-Flex and Justin Jel Removable Orthotic Insert Outsole J-Max Polyurethane with Elastomer Heel and Forepart Pads