- Rainfast In 2 Hours
- Won't Wash Off
- More Killing Power Into The Root
- Use In & Around Fences,Trees, Driveways, Flower Beds, Walkways, Shrubs
One of the most fun times to interact with your flock is when they are baby chicks! Including a Chick Stick; hanging treat in your brooder is a great way to provide them with nutritious entertainment!
- A fun and nutritious treat
- Helps keep your chicks busy
- Hangs from above to minimize waste
Introducing the As Seen On TV Pocket Hose, the garden hose that's small enough to fit in your pocket, then expands automatically to a giant full sized hose! Just turn on the water and watch this mini hose grow to maximum length like magic! Pocket Hose is super lightweight and easy to handle, making it convenient to hang or store anywhere - even in your pocket! And, when you turn off the water to the Pocket Hose, it shrinks back to its original mini size, practically putting itself away. Best of all, it never kinks, twists or tangles like ordinary hoses! The secret is Pocket Hose's expandable accordion design that helps it grow long and strong enough for any tough job. Perfect for gardens, terraces, patios and more, you just turn on the water and watch Pocket Hose grow and grow and grow!
- Small enough to fit in your pocket when collapsed
- Long and strong enough for any job when expanded
- Expands up to 50 feet long
- Kink, twist and tangle proof
- Super lightweight and hangs or stores anywhere
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
- 9 Gallon Capacity
- Trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- 12 Volt demand 1 GPM Pump
- Coiled Hose
- Adjusts from fine mist to solid stream
- 5” vented lid with lanyard
- Includes Attachment Straps