- 1/2 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 4 inch drilling depth
- 6 inch overall length
The M18™ Cordless Lithium-ion 1/2" High-Torque Impact Wrench features a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 450 ft-lbs of torque with maximum runtime. The REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. You’ll get consistent speed control between 0-1900 RPM &
0-2200 IPM with the variable-speed trigger. A 1/2” anvil with friction ring allows quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
The M18™ Impact Wrench’s onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 18-volt cordless power tool offers ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes two M18™ XC batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage lithium-ion battery charger, and a carrying case.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- (1) M18™ 1/2" High-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (2663-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 8-7/8" Peak Torque 450 ft-lbs Battery Warranty 3 Year Charge Time 1 hour No Load Speed 0-1,900 RPM Lo Load IPM 0-2,200
American made Nocona College Boots boast school spirit Authentic, premium quality cowboy boots made by Nocona Boots are officially licensed and designed with the Texas Tech logo to show your alumni support to the world. Nocona Texas Tech cowboy boots feature a tan Ponteggio leather foot under an 11" scarlet red leather shaft. Official Texas Tech embroidered school logo details. Natural leather piping. Cushion insole offers comfort from the first step. Double stitched 3/4 welt. Easy-wearing low 1 1/2" walking boot heel with rubber grip surface. Updated square toe. Please note, Ponteggio leather color may vary.
- Officially Licensed Texas Tech Boots
- Texas Tech logo embroidery details brightly colored leather boot shaft
- Rich full grain leather foot
- Double stitched welt
- Handcrafted in the USA
Nocona Boots are for the Fashion Minded. Best known for their "Legendary Fit", they also offer many Sizes and Widths, to accommodate all shapes of the foot. Made from Quality Leathers, they are Durable, Stylish and Handcrafted for Comfort.
- Color: Tan Ponteggio
- Shaft: 11"
- Insole: Cushion
- Outsole: Leather
- Toe: B
- Heel: 10
- Welt: Double Stitch
- Made in the USA
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
Cheer on your Auburn Tigers in college boots from Nocona Boot Company! Officially licensed Auburn University boots. Auburn University logo embroidery details bright navy blue leather boot shaft. Rich full grain leather foot. Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole . Proudly handcrafted in the U.S.A.! American made Nocona College Boots boast Auburn Tigers school spirit!
Authentic, premium quality cowboy boots made by Nocona Boots are officially licensed and designed with the Auburn University logo to show your alumni support to the world. Nocona Auburn cowboy boots feature a tan Ponteggio leather foot under an 11" navy blue leather shaft. Official Auburn University embroidered school logo details. Natural leather piping in an eyecatching burnt orange hue. Cushion insole offers comfort from the first step.
- Double stitched 3/4 welt
- Easywearing low 1 1/2" cowboy boot heel with rubber grip surface
- Updated snip toe
Nocona Boots are for the fashion minded. Best known for their "legendary fit", they also offer many sizes and widths, to accommodate all shapes of the foot. Made from quality leathers, they are durable, stylish and handcrafted for comfort. Made in the USA.
Specifications Color Black Height 11 in. Insole Cushion Outsole Leather Welt Double White Stitch Welt
College Boots are showing up on campuses all across the nation - at the store, at the bonfire, on the sidelines and at all the serious tailgate parties. These great looking, American made boots from Nocona are perfect for kicking back. College Boots are Officially Licensed.
- 1 1/8" Heel Height
- 11" Shaft Height
- Double Stitched Welt
- University of Oregon Logo Centered On Front Quarter
- Double Stitched Welt
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 14 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5