Distribution blowers are a vital and integral part of your furnace. When it wears out or is damaged, your efficiency can drop drastically, costing you money. The US Stove Company knows that sometimes products wear out, and so their line of replacement parts are made with the highest quality. That's right, this replacement isn't any different from the original one on your US Stove.
***Replaces part number 80472***
Replacement Distribution Blower, part number 80472A. For units: 5500XLT, 5500M, 5510,5502,5520, 5600, 5700,6033, 6035, 6037, 6039, 6039HF, 6039I, 6041, 6041HF, APCI1406, APC1406, and 6041I.Learn More
- Thin .045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting
- Softer Aluminum Oxide Formulation provides faster cutting
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
Blower motors help the air circulate from the furnace or stove. If yours goes out, the heat won't go through your ductwork very efficiently and you will notice a difference in temperature. Keep your heat flowing with this replacement blower motor, manufactured by the US Stove Company.
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
Warm up your room or workplace with this heater! Generating 30,000 BTU's per hour, this heater is guaranteed to heat up to 1,000 square feet. This model from Mr. Heater includes a factory installed blower and thermostat, as well as a easy to read room temperature display making this heater user-friendly. Whenever the weather turns cold simply plug this heater in and feel the warmth radiate out. You won't have to worry about starting it, the heater's battery-operated electronic ignition fires the heater up every time, keeping you warm and comfortable during the cold weather.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty driver bits are engineered to be the most durable, best fitting driver bits on the market. The optimized Shockzone geometry is unique for each tip type to provide up to 30x longer life and absorbs 3x more torque vs. other impact bits. The Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble while the Custom Alloy76 Steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock. Shockwave driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- (1) 1/2" Socket Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" Socket Adapter
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/4"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/8"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 3/16"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 5/32"
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (4) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P3
- (1) Phillips Reduced 1" PR2 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #10 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #8 Bit
- (1) Slotted 2" #10 Bit
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ3
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX Bit 2" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 2" T25
The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 4,000-18,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 400 sq. ft. An integrated fan increases the heating capacity of this unit, blending radiant and convection style heat to give you the best of both worlds. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 4,000, 9,000, or 18,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Single control start knob
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Swivel regulators
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Connects to two 1 lb. cylinders
- Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- Fan operates on 4 - D batteries or AC adapter, both sold separately
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 4,000 / 9,000 / 18,000 Heating Area 400 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 2 x 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 17.10 lbs. Model MH18B Length 19.00 in. Width 12.00 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included Sold Separately Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
Ewww! A monster!
Don't worry! It's not here to hurt you. It can't eat you. In fact the only thing this little fella can do, (and the only thing he wants to do) is pop his little foam balls out at people! Just stuff the eyes into their sockets and give his middle section a firm squeeze! POP! There goes the soft foam eyeball. But don't worry, he's got five back ups.
- Includes six soft foam balls
- Safe for indoor, outdoor, and outer space play.
- Shoots up to 20 feet
- For ages 4 and up
Shake, shake, shake, shake your grove thing!
Without a shaker grate, your furnace will lose efficiency. Ash will form up and snuff your flame, but the shaker grate allows you to jostle around your coals or wood. The ash will fall through allowing your fire to burn hotter and help keep your heating costs low.
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Just because it's cold outside, you don't have to be cold inside! Warm up this winter with Mr. Heater's vent-free, natural gas heater. Its 30,000 BTUs will keep a 1,000 square foot space warm. It is incredibly versatile as you can permanently mount it to a wall or securely bolt it to a floor with the included bracket and fastener system. The heater can burn so hot you will forget it's cold outside every time you turn it on. A perfect heater for any room of the house, the bedroom, family room, or the man cave. Mr. Heater is a quality brand and you can rest assured knowing this natural gas heater will keep you warm and happy for several years.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Radiant heat burner
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Supplemental Heating
- Recreation Rooms
- Enclosed Porches
- Room Additions
Specifications BTU per Hour 30,000 Heating Area 1,000 sq. ft. Electricity Required No Weight 30.35 lbs Model MHVFR30TBNG Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Natural Gas Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes