This Radiant 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze - battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Radiant heat burner
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Supplemental Heating
- Recreation Rooms
- Enclosed Porches
- Room Additions
Specifications BTU per Hour 30,000 Heating Area 1,000 sq. ft. Electricity Required No Weight 30.35 lbs Model MHVFR30TBNG Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Natural Gas Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes
12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- If you are planning to use the fan you must locate the heater near an electrical outlet. The fan does require electricity if you want to use it.
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
$119.00 Click for price
The Mack Granite Liebherr Crane Truck by Bruder combines American muscle with exceptional toy manufacturing. The highly-detailed semi features Mack’s signature chrome-look fenders, hood ornament, exhaust pipes, roof lights, and working swing-out mirrors. The cab is complete with transparent polycarbonate windows, opening engine hood, and sliding panel door. Compatible with Bruder figures (sold separately). Features tread tires. And that’s just the beginning for this 1:16 scale model!
This impressive truck features a telescopic crane that, when extended, towers above all other Bruder utility vehicles. An impressive 51” tall when fully raised and extended with the additional boom, it may even tower over your young builders! The crane’s height-adjustable boom can be easily extended all as one piece with knob and locking mechanism. Hinged crane tip can be stored against the extendable boom. Crane swivels 360°. Die cast hook can be lowered quickly and noiselessly. A newly-developed and fully-functional cable winch with locking device and overload protection make lifting and lowering even large loads easy. Paying close attention to detail, Bruder also integrated a tool compartment into the platform.
Just like its real-life inspiration, a truck this large must be stabilized. To help prevent the crane truck from tipping while moving heavy loads, simply lower the four swiveling and individually-adjustable outrigger legs. Also includes counterweights that can be filled with sand to help balance the load.
This truck’s incredibly accurate and realistic details encourage active imaginative play. Durable and made of high-quality materials, including fade-resistant ABS plastic, this truck is perfect for indoor and outdoor play. Add this massive machine to your Bruder fleet today! It is a toy that will be enjoyed by construction enthusiasts of all ages!
Made in Germany. Recommended for Ages Four and Up. Measures 26” x 7.3” x 10.6”
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies supersede Rural King's Return Policy.Learn More
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
North America's Most Popular Portable Propane Heater! This patented radiant 3,800 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 100 sq. ft. The included base takes up little space and the integrated handle makes this heater an easy one to transport. To light the unit, simply push and hold the ignition button and the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
- Tyvek® RV top panel reflects sunlight, keeping RV cooler.
- More durable designer grey polypropylene sides.
- All climate cover protects RV from sun/UV rays, rain, snow and wind.
- Extra reinforcements throughout top and bottom of the cover.
- Slip-seam strapping system cinches at the top and bottom for a perfectly snug fit and prevents cover from wind damage.
- Weighted Buckle Toss-Under makes snapping buckles on opposing sides of the cover a breeze.
- Zipper entry doors for easy access while in storage.
- Ladder cap reduces wear over ladder.
- Water resistant yet breathable.
- Reinforced front corners resist tears.
- Every cover comes with 4 Tyre Gards
- All climates + Wind + Long term storage.
- 3 year warranty.
Sizing Part # Length Cover Dimensions (LxWxH) 34838 UP TO 15' N/A 34839 15'1" - 18' N/A 34840 18'1" - 20' 243" x 100" x 90" 34841 20'1" - 22' 267" x 100" x 90" 34842 22'1" - 24' 291" x 100" x 90" 34843 24'1" - 26' 315" x 100" x 96" 34844 26'1" - 28'6" 345" x 100" x 102" 34845 28'7" - 31'6" 381" x 104" x 102" 34846 31'7" - 34' 411" x 104" x 102" 34847 34'7" - 37' 447" x 106" x 102"
The Justin Men's Green Western Boots WK 4670 has it all the features you look for in a pair of great boots without sacrificing comfort and style. Lets talk about a little comfort. These Western Boots WK 4670 are equipped with the patented J-Flex Flexible Comfort System of leather-covered cushioned insole and triple density insole board. It will feel as if we have already broken them in for you. Feel free to love your work boots, we do!
- Upper: 11"
- Vamp: Rugged Tan with Prefed Saddle Vamp
- Toe: Non-Steel, Stampede Round Toe
- Insole: J-Flex Flexible Comfort System
- Outsole: Stampede Rubber and EVA Combination
- Steel Shank
The MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck (Orange) by Bruder #02761 is a must for any child ages 3 and up. This one man operated system can be seen functioning daily on any street in cities around the United States.
BRUDER’S MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck is fully functional with a grapple arm to unload the trash cans into the side of the truck body where screw extruders move the contents to the back, the tailgate opens and latches and the collection body tips to unload the garbage. The MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck comes with two trash cans included and soft rubber tires with real tread.
• Driver's cabin can be tiltedLearn More
• Possibility to view the engine block
• Folding side view mirrors
One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
Arrive at the construction zone in your very own electric blue Bruder MAN TGA Cement Mixer ready to help your crew complete the job at hand.
With exquisite details, this truck is as real to life as it gets. At a perfect 1:16 scaled size, little ones can easily push it around through dirt, stone and grass. Pack it in a bag to take on vacation, park, ball field or just into the back yard for hours of imaginary playtime.
As a driver, three steps is all it takes to enter the bright colored cab. Once inside, sit down for a comfy ride to the site on your realistic treaded tires. With folding mirrors and working doors, entering the truck and driving down the road is a cinch. If problems arrive on the trip the cab lifts up and forward to allow viewing of the engine block for quick repairs.
Once you get there, calculate the perfect water to concrete mix and turn the dial to start the mixing of the barrel. Use the swinging chute to place the concrete mix where needed, just make sure to keep your flow even. When finished unroll the hose, use the yellow bucket and clean up the equipment before heading back to base and reloading.
- 1:16 Scale
- Folding Mirrors
- Cab lifts up for viewing of Engine Block
- Turning Mixing Barrel
- Working Hose Wheel
- Swinging Chute
- Tread on Tires for ease in Off Road Play
Choking hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.
Designed for ages 4 and up, adults and children alike can play for hours.