Tony Lama has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R Buckaroo. It's handcrafted with a chocolate distressed leather foot under a 16" chocolate baron calf leather shaft. Shaft features hot pink fancy stitching and easy-on pull holes. Leather lining. 3R embroidered logo detail. Square toe. 2 1/4" unit heel. 1/4" spur ridge. Double stitched welt construction.
Height 16" Foot Chocolate Yukon Toe I, Narrow Square Heel 2 1/4" Unit Heel Insole Orthotic Outsole Rubber
Tony Lama Boots has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R Buckaroo. This Women's Tony Lama 3R Boot is handcrafted with a tumbleweed rebel leather foot under a 16" matching leather shaft. Shaft features fancy stitching and easy-on pull holes. Leather lining. 3R embroidered logo detail. Square toe. 2 1/4" unit heel. 1/4" spur ridge. Single stitched welt construction. Imported.
- Single Row Welt Stitch
- Easy-On Pull Holes
Height 16" Heel 2 1/4" Unit Heel Foot Beige Renegade Toe T, Narrow Round Insole Orthotic Outsole Rubber
Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head
Tony Lama has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. Tony Lama is proud to introduce the 3R Buckaroo. It's handcrafted with a dark brown leather foot under a 16" white baron calf leather shaft. Shaft features fancy stitching, scalloped leather overlays, and easy-on pull holes. 3R embroidered logo detail. Leather lining. Wide square toe. 2" unit heel. 1/4" spur ridge.
- Double Row Welt Stitch
- Removable Orthotic Insole
Height 16" Heel 2" Unit Heel Foot Beige Mustang Toe L, Broad Square Insole Orthotic Outsole Rubber
Tony Lama has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R Buckaroo. Its handcrafted distressed brown leather foot sits under a bright blue, fancy stitched 16" leather shaft. 3R embroidered logo detail. Unit heel. 1/4" spur ridge. Imported.
- Double Row Welt Stitch
- Orthotic Insole
Height 16" Foot Walnut Elephant Grain Toe L, Broad Square Heel Unit Insole Orthotic Outsole Rubber
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
$399.99The Milwaukee® M18™ cordless 4-tool combo kit includes the 1/2in. hammer drill/driver, Sawzall® recip saw, 1/4in. hex impact driver and worklight. The M18™ cordless system's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by Lithium-Ion, the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run time than the competition.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (1) M18™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw (2620-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (1) M18™ LED Work Light (2735-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
Cordless 1/2in. Hammer Drill/Driver
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor
- Delivers 550 in.-lbs. of peak torque
- 0–450/0–1700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
- Patented gear-protecting clutch and counterbalance system
- Durable, lightweight design
- 0–3200 SPM
Cordless 1/4in. hex impact driver
- Delivers 2200 RPM
- Provides 1400 in.-lbs. of torque
- Offers 0–3200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
- Has fold-away hook for handsfree use
- 135° rotating head to direct light at work area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Charger: 1-Hour Charger
- Number of Tools: 4
- Carrier: Contractor Bag
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexability and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
KING KUTTER'S SEEDER/SPREADER gives new meaning to the word adaptable. With this one tool you can spread seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides and sand. Plus you can choose from three different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right, or left and right. The seamless all steel seeder\spreader is strong enough to endure rough handling and heavy use. The heat treated paint resists corrosion caused by chemicals and moisture. Each unit comes standard with a rotating agitator and gearbox with shielded drive line.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Capacity: 900 Lbs
KING KUTTER'S ONE ROW "C" TINE CULTIVATORS are made of heavy-duty welded angle iron construction with maximum ground clearance and mounted up close to give better control. It comes standard with high quality spring steel "C" tines with reversible heat-treated points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustment Settings: 2