With its quintessential cowboy flair, with just an added touch of inspiration, the Goat Cross boot from Tony Lama is a sight to behold. Featuring a embroidered cross on the shaft, this boot plusses up the conventional western boot with ease. A double welt stitching provides lasting durability, while the leather upper is ready to ride at a moment's notice.
With a beautiful mix of modern and vintage western style, Tony Lama gets your cowgirl boot style just right. Tony Lama cross cowgirl boot features a chocolate saigets worn goat leather foot under a fancy stitched 12" tan Tuscan leather shaft. Leather lining. Double stitched 3/4 leather welt. Smooth leather sole. Low 1 1/8" stockman heel with rubber grip surface.
- Double Row Welt Stitch
- Made in the USA
Height 12" Boot Opening Approx. 15" around Foot Choco Saigets Worn Goat Toe H, Broad Square Heel H, 1 3/8" Height w/ Spur Ledge Insole Cushion Outsole 8 Iron Leather
KING KUTTER'S SEEDER/SPREADER gives new meaning to the word adaptable. With this one tool you can spread seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides and sand. Plus you can choose from three different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right, or left and right. The seamless all steel seeder\spreader is strong enough to endure rough handling and heavy use. The heat treated paint resists corrosion caused by chemicals and moisture. Each unit comes standard with a rotating agitator and gearbox with shielded drive line.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Capacity: 900 Lbs
KING KUTTER'S ONE ROW "C" TINE CULTIVATORS are made of heavy-duty welded angle iron construction with maximum ground clearance and mounted up close to give better control. It comes standard with high quality spring steel "C" tines with reversible heat-treated points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustment Settings: 2
$399.00The 2797-22 M18 FUEL™ Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20) and M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2653-20). M18 FUEL™ features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leadingcompetitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexability and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
At only 5-1/2” in length and 3.6 lbs, the M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2653 features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the DRIVE CONTROL™ feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque,) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque.) In addition, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to -18°C /0°F.
- 2653-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity Battery Packs
- 1-Hour Multi-Voltage Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Peak Torque: 1600 in-lbs
- Max RPM: 0-2,900
- Max IPM: 0-3,600
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 3.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-1/2"
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs