Once you've tried on a pair of Tony Lama smooth ostrich boots, you'll agree - there's not a more comfortable, distinctive skin available. This Men's Tony Lama Boot sports a smooth ostrich leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" leather shaft. Quality 3/4 welt construction. 1 5/8" underslung western heel and round toe. Smooth ostrich skin's quilled appearance may vary.
- Single Row Welt Stitch
- Arch-supporting hand pegged steel shanks
- Cushion Comfort Package
- Handcrafted in the USA
Height 13" Heel 4, 1 5/8" height Foot Black Smooth Ostrich Toe T, Narrow Round Insole Cushion Comfort Package Outsole 3/4 Welt Leather
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
This Blue Flame 20,000 BTU Natural Gas Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze - battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. A clean burning blue flame tube burner uses the natural convection of the burn to circulate warm comfortable air. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.
- 20,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Dimensions: 19'w x 24"h x 8"d
- Net Weight: 28 lbs.
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
- Recreation Rooms
- Room Additions
- Enclosed Proches
- Supplemental Heating
Specifications BTU per Hour 20,000 Heating Area 600 sq. ft. Electricity Required No Weight 28 lbs. Model MHVFB20TBNG Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Natural Gas Heat Type Blue Flame High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes
Today we’re going to pour a new patio with the Bruder Scania R-Series Cement Mixer Truck! Answer the little one’s questions about those odd shaped vehicles on the road with this realistically designed toy. Get their attention with the yellow with blue striped spinning barrel that can be turned by little hands with a fold out crank.
Let the kids see how you can feed rocks, sand, or dried beans into the tank and spin. Then the pretend concrete comes out the chute for spreading. Seems there is a problem with the load? No problem, as you climb up the ladder to see what’s going on in the tank. Engine sounds a little rough? Tilt the cab forward to check it out. Who says learning and exercising the small digits has to be dull? It’s not with this exceptional toy that is available with a click at Rural King.
- Incredible realistic detail
- Made in Germany
- Made from high-quality plastics including ABS
- Scale 1:16
- Use indoors and outdoors
Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.Learn More
One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
$26.00 Click for price
A tractor to handle the big jobs! Made of high-quality plastics, this tractor features a front blade that can be angled to the left or right and raised up and down to move dirt or sand, plus an adjustable ripper in the rear that can be replaced with other tool accessories sold separately. The individually-linked plastic tracks provide an authentic look and sound, and can be fitted with the included rubber treads for use on slippery surfaces.
Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 5.7 x 6.2 inches
Scale: 1/16Learn More
$26.00 Click for price
Marvel at the ground-breaking design of this CAT Delta Loader. Don’t let the power behind this earth-mover fool you; it’s incredibly agile and mobile with movable rubber-chain treads and compact design. Collect a serious amount of material in the included Front loader. When you’re ready to move, the loading arm can be raised and lowered and locked into position. The loading arm is specially constructed to extend particularly high, increasing its uses on your job site. Already have a load bundled and ready to move? Simply use the winch attachment and haul it away. Watch the precision of the chain treads as you move over varying terrain. This 1:16 scale model is made in Germany by Bruder, holder of the International Caterpillar license. Bruder is a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction. Made of high-quality materials with expert craftsmanship, this Loader will be hauling for years to come.
Recommended for ages 3 and up.
The playing child is at the center of every single product made by BRUDER. Playing is not an end in itself, but lets children make experiences in the adult world which they can use for their own development.
In line with this principle, BRUDER products are developed as "model-sized toys." Model-sized to encourage children to imitate real life in the form of role plays; functional to help them understand the technical backgrounds by allowing them to "grasp by grabbing." Special attention is paid to the well-balanced interaction of easy-to-handle play functions and models that are true to life and offer the greatest possible level of stability. BRUDER's company slogan "just like the real thing" manifests itself, in particular, in the products of the Pro Series.Learn More
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price: $359.00The Milwaukee® M18™ cordless 4-tool combo kit includes the 1/2in. hammer drill/driver, Sawzall® recip saw, 1/4in. hex impact driver and worklight. The M18™ cordless system's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by Lithium-Ion, the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run time than the competition.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (1) M18™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw (2620-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (1) M18™ LED Work Light (2735-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
Cordless 1/2in. Hammer Drill/Driver
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor
- Delivers 550 in.-lbs. of peak torque
- 0–450/0–1700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
- Patented gear-protecting clutch and counterbalance system
- Durable, lightweight design
- 0–3200 SPM
Cordless 1/4in. hex impact driver
- Delivers 2200 RPM
- Provides 1400 in.-lbs. of torque
- Offers 0–3200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
- Has fold-away hook for handsfree use
- 135° rotating head to direct light at work area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Charger: 1-Hour Charger
- Number of Tools: 4
- Carrier: Contractor Bag