This 8 in. 42 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 inch and thicker, including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw 6370-20.
- 8 in. diameter
- Cermet tipped for longer life, more wear resistant
- 5/8 in. arbor hole
- Hardened steel body
- Vibration dampening
MetalTech™ circular saw blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts. Designed for use with the M18™ Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw, these blades feature a thin kerf that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per charge.
- Dry - No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
- Cool - No extreme heat buildup preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
- Clean - No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
- Lasts up to 25x longer than abrasive blades
M12 LITHIUM-ION cordless tool battery. LITHIUM-ION batteries deliver longer life and run-time with fade-free power. Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort. For Use with Milwaukee M12 Tools and Accessories.Learn More