Regular Price: $4.98
Special Price: $3.98
Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Plano Molding 1312 Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built and Made in the U.S.A, consisting of a high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.Learn More
Use this carton to store those farm fresh eggs so they don't get damagedLearn More
Universal fuel and water jug replacement spout kit. Transfer fluids easily with the EZ-Pour spout. Work-around the auto-shut off feature of some gas cans with this replacement kit.
Flexible spout design allows fuel to be transferred from the canister to the fuel tank without spills by making it easy to bend the spout to reach any angle. Made of HDPE plastic for durability.
Compatible with most Rubbermaid, Gott, Essence, Wedco, Briggs, Scepter, Eagle, Blitz, and Midwest, both old and new. Intended use on portable fuel containers manufactured prior to January 1, 2009. Not for use with metal cans.
Diameter approximately 1 3/4". Due to wide tolerances in this manufacturer's spout opening, spout can be used with canister's original base cap when needed for fit.
- Two caps included, use one for the vent on some Rubbermaid cans, or as a backup cap
- 1/2” replacement push in vent.
- Mesh flame arrester equalizes pressure when refilling or emptying the canister
Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors
- Makes fuel last up to three times longer
- Does not contain alcohol or harmful solvents
- Removes water and boosts power and performance
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Ratcheting Tie-Down Strap is 2 inches wide by 27 feet long and has a load capacity of 10,000 lbs and 3300 pounds WLL (work load limit). Erickson has been producing tie-down straps and related products for over 25 years. Erickson strives to provide the safest products available with the consumer in mind.
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- 2 in x 27 ft
- 10000 lb rated capacity
- 3333 lb working load limit
- Hi-test webbing
- Residue free, prevents harmful build up and eliminates rinsing or wiping
- Non-staining and non-corrosive
- Safely settles and removes brakes dust
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties that have many uses beyond brakes
- Cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, calipers and clutch discs; also ideal for flushing away built up dirt, grease and oil
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
Ladies, check out the Justin Women's Aged Bark Gypsy Western Boot L9903. You'll be lookin' good while feeling great in these Gypsy's. Pink diamond cut pull strap helps you slide the 8" upper on with ease. Now that you've got them on, you won't want to take them off because of the patented J-Flex Flexible Comfort System with removable orthotic insert. This is leather-covered cushioned insole and triple density insole board. It will feel as if we have already broken them in for you. Feel free to love your boots, we do!
- Upper: 8" and Diamond Cut Pull Strap
- Vamp: Aged Bark with Perfed Saddle Vamp
- Single Stitched Welt
- Heel: Unit
- Insole: J-Flex Cushion Comfort System with Removable Orthotic Insert
- Outsole: Black Rubber
- Deep Scallop
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $12.99
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.