$109.00 Click for price
England-based JCB is one of the most trusted construction equipment manufacturers in the world. Mack Trucks, Inc., an American company, has been manufacturing powerful trucks for over a century. Internationally-recognized Bruder is an award-winning toy manufacturer known for high standards and accurate detailing. This impressive 1:16 scale set combines these three industrial leaders to bring you a multifunctional and accurately-detailed toy sure to delight vehicle fans of all ages. Bruder’s attention to detail makes this toy exceptional for helping youngsters build hand-eye coordination while enjoying imaginative play.
The truck features Mack’s signature chrome-look hood ornament, exhaust pipes, roof lights, and working swing-out mirrors. The cab is complete with transparent, break-proof polycarbonate windows and working doors. Compatible with Bruder figures (sold separately). Cab also includes a tilting hood that reveals the engine block. Features tread tires. This Mack Granite Truck hauls a fully-functional JCB backhoe. This backhoe loader features a swiveling driver’s seat, movable steering wheel, and tread tires.
Two rear stabilizing legs extend to the ground to keep the vehicle secure while scooping heavy loads. Working arm extends to operate the front scoop. An easy-to-use lever tilts the scoop to discharge the load. On the rear of the machine is a fully-functional backhoe bucket. Backhoe arm swivels for adaptability and storage. When you’re done digging, scooping, and clearing the way, simply unhook and fold down the access ramp to load the backhoe onto the fully-equipped trailer. Trailer includes adjustable locking strips to keep the vehicle secure during transport. Trailer is detachable. Stabilizing legs, removable side gates, and fifth wheel coupling round out this versatile team.
Bruder’s attention to detail paired with JCB’s impressive engineering and Mack’s signature power make this set a toy that will be enjoyed by farmers and construction workers of all ages and for years to come. High-quality materials, including fade-resistant ABS plastic, add to this toy’s durability and make it ideal for indoor and outdoor play.
Recommended for Ages Three and Up. Made in Germany.
- 1:16 Scale
- Mack Flatbed Truck
- Fully-functional JCB Backhoe
- Tread tires
- Transparent, break-proof polycarbonate windows
- Working doors
- Tilting hood
- Movable steering wheel
- Stabilizing legs
- Detachable fully-equipped trailer
- Fifth wheel coupling
- Compatible with Bruder figures
- Made of high-quality materials
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Made in Germany
- Measures 36.8” x 7.3” x 10.4”
This Radiant 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze - battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat, warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Radiant heat burner
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Dimensions 23.5"W x 24"H x 8"D
- Net Weight: 31 lbs.
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
NOTE: Unit Requires Hook Up Kit Click Here to Order , for existing propane lines
- Supplemental Heating
- Recreation Rooms
- Enclosed Porches
- Room Additions
Specifications BTU per Hour 30,000 Heating Area 1,000 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 31 lbs. Model MHVFR30TBLP Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes
The MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck (Orange) by Bruder #02761 is a must for any child ages 3 and up. This one man operated system can be seen functioning daily on any street in cities around the United States. Bruder is about teaching the value of work, and this series is an ode to the working man. With an attention to detail that is outstanding, Bruder makes their toys as realistic as possible.
BRUDER’S MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck is fully functional with a grapple arm to unload the trash cans into the side of the truck body where screw extruders move the contents to the back, the tailgate opens and latches and the collection body tips to unload the garbage. The MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck comes with two trash cans included and soft rubber tires with real tread.
• Driver's cabin can be tiltedLearn More
• Possibility to view the engine block
• Folding side view mirrors
This is Mr. Heater's most popular Portable Propane heater! Lightweight and easy to move, this little heater is great for warming up small spaces. Its 3,800 BTUs will warm up a 100 square feet, which is ideal for a cabin or tent. The base takes up very little space and the handle allows this heater to be easily and rapidly moved. Not only is it easy to carry it's easy to light. Simply push and hold the ignition button and the Piezo sparking system will fire the heater right up. This one step lighting process is designed for consumer ease. Mr. Heater also takes great pride in their safety features and this little heater certainly has some! Its oxygen depletion sensor, or ODS, and the tip-over safety shut off, you can rest assured knowing that Mr. Heater has designed a functional, portable and safe heater for your camping trips!
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)