The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill is the Most Powerful 18-volt cordless drill on the market. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. At only 7.75” in length, it is the Most Compact drill in its class, reducing fatigue when used for extended periods of time and allowing access
to tight work spaces. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than the competitors.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability.
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2704-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of Peak Torque and up to 2,000 RPM for Faster Drilling Speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0(tm) Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Volts: 18V
- 3 Year Battery Warranty
- Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-550/0-2,000
- Peak Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- BPM: 32,000
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. This tiller is a forward rotating tiller.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Approx. HP: 35-50
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Tines: 36
- Approx. HP: 20-35
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
Warm up your room or workplace with this heater! Generating 30,000 BTU's per hour, this heater is guaranteed to heat up to 1,000 square feet. This model from Mr. Heater includes a factory installed blower and thermostat, as well as a easy to read room temperature display making this heater user-friendly. Whenever the weather turns cold simply plug this heater in and feel the warmth radiate out. You won't have to worry about starting it, the heater's battery-operated electronic ignition fires the heater up every time, keeping you warm and comfortable during the cold weather.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More