At only 5-1/2” in length and 3.6 lbs, the M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2653 features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the DRIVE CONTROL™ feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque,) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque.) In addition, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to -18°C /0°F.
- 2653-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity Battery Packs
- 1-Hour Multi-Voltage Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Peak Torque: 1600 in-lbs
- Max RPM: 0-2,900
- Max IPM: 0-3,600
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 3.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-1/2"
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 60"'
- Number of Tines: 42
- Approx. HP: 25-40
- John Deere Green
Regular Price: $629.00
Special Price: $569.00
The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Wring - Bare Tool 2663-20$169.00
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with detent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring - Bare Tool 2663-20
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 5.2 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/2" Square
- Anvil Type: Friction Ring
- Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1,900
- IPM: 0-2,200
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
To keep on target, the new 6370 features a set of on-board sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators along with a slot in the saw's shoe for a rip fence. It is also the first and only corded metal cutting saw to feature a lower guard retraction lever. Plunge cuts, a frequent challenge for metal roofing contractors, are fast and furious with this exciting new tool. The lever's location, adjacent to the side handle, ensures that the user has both hands firmly on the saw throughout the cut.
- (1) 8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit (6370-21)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Circular Saw Blade
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Capacity at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Electric Brake: No
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs
Powered by all Milwaukee® 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad; the Jobsite Radio delivers the highest reception accuracy and signal clarity in its class with an exclusive AM/FM tuner and digital processor. In addition, the Job Site Radio features premium speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed MP3 compartment to protect MP3 players and other audio devices. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
- 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor - Delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier - Up to 6X more power than competitive radios
- Weather Sealed Auxiliary Compartment - Protects MP3 players and other audio devices
- Shock Absorbing ABS Polymer and Steel Construction - Protection against weather and abusive job site conditions
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset - Personalized sound and enhanced musical and vocal quality
- AC/DC Versatility - Powered by Milwaukee M12™, M18™, V18™, V28® , NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet
- Built-In Bottle Opener - Convenience on and off the job site
- 12V DC Output - Provides power to charge most small electronic devices
- Durable Cord Wrap - Easily store the 6-foot AC cord
- Voltage: 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Battery: M12™, M18™, V28® , V18, 12-18V NiCd
- Batteries Included: 2x "AA" Batteries for memory backup
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.5" x 11"
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver is the most powerful 18-volt cordless hammer drill/driver in its class. This lightweight, versatile hammer drill/driver offers up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more runtime and 25% more power for maximum performance on the jobsite. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability. The hammer drill/driver features 31,450 BPM for fast hammer drilling through masonry. A new contoured soft grip gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Side Handle
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 725 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 725 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- BPM: 31,450 BPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ HIGH CAPACITY REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
- Tool Length: 8.1 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.0 lbs
The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
Truly an over achiever, this cordless LITHIUM-ION SAWZALL® powered by an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery offers up to 75 more cuts per charge and is designed to cut up to 30% faster with less vibration. The 2620 features a patented gear-protecting clutch, which absorbs impact and extends the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides quick and efficient blade changes while the variable speed trigger optimizes speed for different applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs., the saw is designed for maximum power, operator comfort and convenience.
- 2620-20 Sawzall® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw -Bare Tool
- Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch extends the life of the tool
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- SPM: 0-3,200
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 17 ¾"
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs