Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Adding this kit increases the amount of heat radiated off the barrel stove. The BKAD500 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.
- Double barrel creates greater heat transfer
- All components are made from sturdy cast iron
- Easily adapted to a 30 or 55 gallon steel drum
- Great for handyman or do-it-yourself assembly
- For non-combustible floor -36" to wall clearance
- Kit Includes: Cast iron legs and damper collar
Award-winning farm accoutrement by Bruder. When it's time to move a large load of materials, this conveyer belt will be essential. An efficient way to relocate goods up onto trucks or between sites. This 1:16 scale model is a winner of the Spiel Gut award for workmanship, construction, safety and design. Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
- Realistic rubber conveyer belt transports goods steadily up the ramp.
- Get the belt in motion with a twist of the hand crank.
- Use to load hay, stones, sand, dirt and more into any of the Bruder trailers.
- Can be towed behind all Bruder vehicles with a drawbar coupling including the Sprinter, tractors, trailers, and Unimogs.
- Drawbar folds out for towing
- Adjustable height to accommodate many different applications
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Made of high quality ABS plastics.
21.4 x 5.2 x 12.2 inchesLearn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under three years of age.
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 44” 10.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time. The Trailmower can easily attach to your lawn tractor or ATV and act as a wing mower, doubling your cutting width. It boasts a 44-inch cutting deck with rear discharge, and convenient single-point cutting height adjustment. The easy left-to-right adjustable offset hitch is great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees, and no tools are required. This mower features rugged, heavy steel construction and wider tires for better flotation and stability, as well as exclusive bumper rollers that protect against damage to your trees and shrubs. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 10.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- Heavy duty 1/8" thick 44" tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Single-point cutting height adjustment of 1.5" - 4.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Universal articulating hitch with left to right adjustable offset
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Regular Price: $1,299.99
Special Price: $1,199.99
The 1500 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Overall efficiency: 65%
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 475 lbs.
Safety first! Your little contractor will love playing the part of foreman with this hard hat! Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
Every construction fan knows the signature mark of a construction worker - the yellow hard hat! An essential item to accompany any construction set.
- Fashioned in safety yellow and made to fit smaller heads comfortably.
- Internal strap like the real thing for a secure fit. Not adjustable.
- Features the Bruder logo.
- Lightweight at 0.33 pounds.
- 7.3 x 4.5 x 9.7 inches
FOR PLAY USE ONLY. Provides no protection.Learn More
Power, ruggedness and efficiency are paramount every day while driving on the road or working at the construction site. Mercedes-Benz developed Arocs to satisfy these specific needs to the full extent. Apart from adding these technical features, the manufacturer also overhauled the design accordingly. For instance, the front of the radiator grille now sports a "bucket tooth" design with the "teeth" intended to signify that the vehicle is tough and hands-on and to express shear power. When adopting the design of its real-world brother, we focused on the sturdiness customers have come to expect from BRUDER and fitted the driver's cab with opening doors to allow BRUDER's toy figures to climb in. The special halfpipe shape ensures that the loaded freight will automatically be positioned in the centre, which is of great benefit while driving and makes unloading as easy as can be. The 3-level extendible cylinder of the tipping trough and the tailgate can be locked in different steps to allow for as many play situations as possible.
- Cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate
- Folding outside mirror
- Doors can be opened
- Tailgate can be opened
- Tread tires
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
******CONSTRUCTION WORKER FIGURINE NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
$63.00 Click for price
Who wants to tear up the road? Your four year old (and older children too) will with the Bruder Cat Motor Grader! Better have the hard hat ready when delivery is made of the CATERPILLAR-type motor grader with leveling blade that can be moved and detached. This replica (scale 1:16) of the real thing has actual functions that will keep kids busy outside in the dirt or inside on the carpet. Check out the movable two-sided height-adjustable leveling blade in the middle, and height-adjustable, lockable, detachable road raker. The chassis has a steerable off-road (of course kids should stay out of the road) full floating axle, steerable off-road front axle, and tread tires. Steering can be accomplished with the front red rotary knob (but manually pushing it will suffice). And if that is all too gear-headed sounding for you, just know this is an award winning toy, having received the Spiel Gut Award. And yes you will likely have to look that up at speilgut.org , as this writer did. German toy awards aside, this is a solid toy for the rowdiest of your crew.Learn More
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price: $359.00The Milwaukee® M18™ cordless 4-tool combo kit includes the 1/2in. hammer drill/driver, Sawzall® recip saw, 1/4in. hex impact driver and worklight. The M18™ cordless system's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by Lithium-Ion, the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run time than the competition.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (1) M18™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw (2620-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (1) M18™ LED Work Light (2735-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
Cordless 1/2in. Hammer Drill/Driver
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor
- Delivers 550 in.-lbs. of peak torque
- 0–450/0–1700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
- Patented gear-protecting clutch and counterbalance system
- Durable, lightweight design
- 0–3200 SPM
Cordless 1/4in. hex impact driver
- Delivers 2200 RPM
- Provides 1400 in.-lbs. of torque
- Offers 0–3200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
- Has fold-away hook for handsfree use
- 135° rotating head to direct light at work area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Charger: 1-Hour Charger
- Number of Tools: 4
- Carrier: Contractor Bag
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
North America's Most Popular Portable Propane Heater! This patented radiant 3,800 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 100 sq. ft. The included base takes up little space and the integrated handle makes this heater an easy one to transport. To light the unit, simply push and hold the ignition button and the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes