The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- 48" Grease Gun Hose
- Rated for 10,000 PSI
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
The M12™ Heated Jacket 12v DC Plug Adapter is compatible with standard 12v DC power outlets found in automobiles, heavy machinery, and recreational vehicles. This adapter provides unlimited run time to all Milwaukee® Heated Jackets. The 7-Foot coil cord allows users to neatly route their cords no matter the vehicle type. Designed with safety in mind, the adapter incorporates a break-away feature in case a quick exit from a vehicle is necessary.
- Compatible with Standard In-vehicle 12V DC Power Outlets
- Provides Unlimited Run-Time to All M12™ Heated Jackets
- 7-Foot Coil Cord with Break-Away Feature for Easy Cord Routing
- Built-In Repleaceable Fuse Protects the Jacket from a Voltage Spike from the Vehicle
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 Work Light designed to increase productivity in a compact, lightweight package. The 49-24-0171 utilizes both the 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery and the 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery to provide longer run-time. It features a Xenon incandescent bulb to maximize brightness over work areas, a convenient fold-away utility hook for hands-free use, and is backed by Milwaukee's 5-Year tool warranty. Works with Milwaukee 18V LITHIUM-ION Compact and XC Battery Packs (battery sold separately).
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
- Fold-away utility hook
- 135 degree rotating head
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18™ Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery
- Tool Weight: 0.71 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 lbs.
- Batteries Inclued: 0
- 5/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 10 inch drilling depth
- 12 inch overall length
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 30° Knuckle™ Pivoting Bit Holder allows users to drive fasteners and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. Its innovative, compact design locks at a 0° or 30° angle and is designed for use with SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ ¼” hex accessories. It is rated to handle up to 2,000 in-lbs of torque in impact drivers . The 30° Knuckle™ is engineered with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ technology which is built for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. 10 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits are included. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/8"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 9/32"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Shockwave 30 Knuckle Pivoting Bit Holder
- Pivots to lock at a 0° or 30° angle
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- 10 Shockwave Impact Duty™ insert bits included
- Extra deep gullets easily remove chips for fast cutting.
- Unique fleam ground teeth cut in both directions for clean cuts.
- Induction hardened teeth for long life
The Ax SAWZALL® blades have been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability and quickest plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market.
- NAIL GUARD ™. Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability. NAIL GUARD ™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
- FANG TIP ™. Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece. FANG TIP ™ bites into the wood on first contact.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.