This yellow Justrite safety can provides self venting, self closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build up and controls vapors and spills.
- Faster liquid flow
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long length for safe insertion of gas nozzle
- Designate department location, work shift, crew or individual user
- Precision arrester screen stops flashback ignition to reduce fire risks
- Large id zone helps identify contents to reduce misuse or incompatible mixtures
- 1 x steel safety can with funnel
Economical Justrite Type I safety cans reduce fire risks and make everyday use of flammables easier and safer. Protection features include a 3.5" (88mm) long chemical resistant stainless steel flame arrester that stops flashback ignition, provides faster liquid flow, and offers exceptional durability. The self-venting, self-closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build-up and controls vapors and spills. Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents to avoid misuse, reduce the potential for incompatible mixtures, or may be used to designate department or individual owner. Made of galvanized steel with a tough powder paint finish.
Comes with funnel
Meets OSHA and NFPA. FM approved, UL/ULC listed, Carb compliant, TÜV certified.
100% leak tested. 10 year warranty.Learn More
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $39.99
It is about as desirable as a two week visit from your mother-in-law, that stuff that pops up without an invitation. No we don’t mean that boring neighbor who can’t be bothered to bring a bag or chips or a six-pack to your backyard bar-b-que. We mean that brush and those unwanted trees in the pasture or field. So you take the machete to it, but it is back in about a week and brings some new friends with it.
Here’s something to try!
Crossroad Brush Killer 1 Gal. And we know it is not Crossbow, but a generic replacement that just doesn't have the fancy trademark to stand behind. In a minute you can check the specific product ingredients to be sure that it is still the strong competitor at a lower cost that does the same job.
This product is for the control of most kinds of unwanted trees and brush. It handles annual and perennial broad-leaf weeds. Kill pesky scrub brush that pops up on range-land, permanent grass pastures and conservation reserve program acres. You can also tidy up fence rows, non-irrigation ditch banks, roadsides and other industrial sites with Crossroad!
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
• Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
• Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
• Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
• Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
• Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
• Not for crop use.
• Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B. Attaches easily to garden seeder. Calibrated slide plate allows precise flow of all granulated fertilizers. Fertilizer can be applied above or below ground to depth of two inches. Positive action On/Off handle helps eliminate waste. Made from durable weather resistant materials. Non corrosive.Learn More
- 6-ply construction
- 500 PSI burst strength
- Double reinforced for commercial strength
- Protective collar resists kinks at faucet
- Heavy-duty brass couplings with O-ring for tight seals
- Maximum kink resistance
- Rugged red cover resists abrasion and won't mar surfaces
One-Step Topical Spray That Cleans Wounds, Treats Infection and Kill Bacteria. Kills Antibiotic-Resistant Mrsa. This Steriod-Free, Antibiotic-Free, No-Rinse Solution Is Non-Toxic and Speeds Healing. Can Be Used To Treat Rain Rot, Rashes, Post-Surgical Sites, Burns, Cinch Fungus, Stranles, Ring Worm, Scratches and MoreLearn More
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
Poly hands-free backpack sprayer features position able pump handle for right or left hand use. Easy operating spray handle with continuous spray feature; multi-use nozzle tips included. Large pump makes pressurizing quick with less pumping.
* This unit may be substituted with a Chapin, Harvest King or Spetracide brand. They are the same sprayer.
*This unit may be subsituted between Deluxe or Professional. They are the same sprayer.Learn More