The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a 13-HP GX390 series Honda engine. The engine requires less maintenance than other engines and has proven durability while running quietly. From airing up tires to contractor use, this** air compressor** is reliable and easily starts with just the turn of a key. Making it easy to use.
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a built-in alternator that recharges the electric start battery, creating no need to wire into a service trucks electrical system. It offers idle control, which saves on fuel. The air compressor is a made of cast iron that makes it a high quality Ingersoll Rand product that is reliable and built to last.
In case of power failure the air compressor offers recoil start, so you have manual starting power if needed. The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is built in the U.S.A and gives the user the proven durability and reliability that Ingersoll Rand is known for.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - (w)22 x (L)43.8 x (h)41
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- Made of Cast Iron
- Backup recoil start
- Recharges with built-in alternator
The 1802 Series Wood/Coal Furnace comes equipped with a forced draft kit and a wall thermostat. This furnace can be used with existing HVAC ductwork, and includes twin blowers for great airflow. The heat capacity of the 1802 series wood/coal furnace is 2400-3600 square feet. The firebox is lined with firebrick, and the ash door is separate with a removeable ash pan for easy emptying. This unit holds up to 180 lbs. of pellets or coal. All of the doors, grates and liners are extra heavy duty cast iron, and has removeable shaker grates with handle. Installation materials such as floor protectors, connectors, and flues are not included with this unit. The 1802 series wood/coal furnace is easy to connect to 18" x 18" heat outlet, with an 8" flue collar. The manual damper system provides an opportunity for making adjustments to the system for efficient and even heating.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
NOTE: The customer is responsible for getting this item off of the truck. This item is too large to be unloaded with a lift gate, so you must have some means to unload it when it arrives.
Priefert’s number one selling squeeze chute of all time, the S04 heavy duty Squeeze Chute helps take the “work” out of working cattle. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” this chute offers a number of features that make it one of the safest chutes on the market for animals and operators. With Priefert's patented “Infinite Locking System” (which is Guaranteed for Life), cattle are always controlled by the lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. Never before has a manual squeeze chute been so easy to operate. A single individual can control the tailgate, headgate, squeeze and side exit from one spot with minimal effort. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. This, coupled with the “floating floor” adjustment and the split tailgate, makes this chute ideal for working cattle of all sizes. With multiple access points, the S04 gives you total control of your herd for all your cattle working needs.
- Designed to be user friendly, all levers and handles are located so that a single individual can operate the headgate, tailgate, squeeze, and side exit from one spot with minimal effort.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- “Floating Floor” adjustment allows the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds with the pull of an overhead lever. No more digging through the mud and manure required! When not in use, the adjustment lever is stored over the top of the chute so it is not in the operator’s way.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release rope. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return lever to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute. When not in use, the return lever is stored of the top of the chute, held in place with a gravity latch.
- The “split tailgate” features dual controls to allow operation of the tail gate from the front or rear of the chute. The simple pull of a pin disengages half of the tailgate to create a “calf-sized” entry into the chute. Put the pin back in place to resume split tailgate action.
- This tailgate will lock in the closed position to secure the animal inside the chute. It will also lock in the open position to allow easy access for palpation and artificial insemination.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- This design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parrallel to the chute so its not in the operator's way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above and out of the operator's way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with a light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual/Automatic Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
Specifications Overall Height 80" Overall Length 94.5" Overall Width (including handles) 53" Inside Height 62.5" (floor to inside top of the tailgate frame) Inside Length 87" Inside Width 24" at the Belly Pipe, 30" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 1210 lbs. (all weights appropriate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 14
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 24 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Kohler
Starter kit (part #46821567) is available for special order from manufacturer.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Gearbox Rating: 80 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
- Reverse Rotation Tiller
This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
The Generac EcoGen 6kW is the first automatic standby generator engineered and warranted specifically for off-grid use when used in an alternative energy system. The EcoGen 6kW is the answer for consumers needing affordable, reliable, low-emission, off-grid standby power. Engineered to easily integrate into existing inverter and battery storage system. Runs on environmentally friendly, energy-efficient propane gas that is already stored and available at many off-grid locations.
Features Generac's own V-Twin OHSI® industrial engine, the only engine developed specifically for generator use. The low speed makes it the quietest in the industry, with noise and vibration levels drastically less than comparable solutions. Simplified maintenance with unprecedented 500-hour maintenance intervals saves time and money. U.S.A.
- Extended run capability and long life from exclusive premium oil recovery and circulation system
- Clean-burning propane fuel increases efficiency and contributes to longer engine life
- Weather-protective steel enclosure features RhinoCoat™ finish system
- Digital Controller features LCD display with status indicators
- Capable of 120V or 240V, factory wired for a full 6kW at 120V AC
- Factory equipped with two-wire start to easily connect to inverter control wires
- Ultra-quiet, low RPM, only 52dB under normal load
Have you been pushing to get a new snow handling attachment for your skid steer? This plow has two hydraulic rams to aid the blade's center pivoting action, adjustable spring tensioners, a replaceable bolt on cutting wear edge, plus dual adjustable height skid pads. Plow winter out of your way. Snow plow has two double acting hydraulic rams for right/left pivoting action. Blade pivot of +/- 30 degrees.Learn More