Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
The Earthway Fert-A-Ply Side Dress Fertilizer Attachment 1500 is designed for use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B. The fertilizer attachment attaches easily to the garden seeder. The slide plate allows you to get precise flow of granulated fertilizers.
The fertilizer can be applied above ground or below ground up to a 2-inch depth with this fertilizer attachment. It has an On/Off switch on the handle which helps to eliminate waste.
The Earthway is non-corrosive and is made from weather resistant and durable materials. This fertilizer attachment allows the user to put fertilizer on plants is a neat row and broadcast it where you like, instead of fertilizing weeds as well.
Gardening is a lot of hard labor, but this Earthway fertilizer attachment saves your back and will cut down the time and hard labor that you put into your garden when it comes time to fertilize.
Attaching the fertilizer attachment is easy to do, just remove the row marker from the garden seeder, slide the attachment between the handle and lock the attaching arms over the mounting frame. Simple and easy to do and you are ready to start putting fertilizer on your plants. Operating the flow is also easy to do. Rotate the flow adjusting lever to vary the application rate of the fertilizer based on your needs.Learn More
The Harvest King/Chapin backpack poly sprayer makes killing those unwanted weeds easy to get rid of. The hose that comes with the backpack poly sprayer is long enough to let you reach those hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy to do with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is a must for anyone who sprays for a lot of weeds. Instead of having to carry around a gallon jug and have it in one hand, and the hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back and you will have one hand free while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Harvest King/Chapin, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The Harvest King/Chapin's pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more, before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable brass)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
- This unit can be substituted with a Spetracide, Harvest King, or Chapin as they are the same brand. It can also be subsititued between Deluxe or Professional
- For use with Farm Innovators model 2100 and 2200 incubators
- Automatically turns eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Egg rails snap out for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe
- Comes with 41 large egg cups; optional small quail egg trays are also available at additional cost
- No assembly required
- 15.1 x 15.5 x 3.2 inches
- 9 Gallon Capacity
- Trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- 12 Volt demand 1 GPM Pump
- Coiled Hose
- Adjusts from fine mist to solid stream
- 5” vented lid with lanyard
- Includes Attachment Straps
The Farm Innovators Still Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
M12 LITHIUM-ION cordless tool battery. LITHIUM-ION batteries deliver longer life and run-time with fade-free power. Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort. For Use with Milwaukee M12 Tools and Accessories.Learn More
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks. 29pc Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Drill Bit Set comes with: 1/16" through 1/2" by 64ths.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- (1) 11/32" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 1/16" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 11/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 1/2" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 13/32" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 13/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 1/4" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 15/32" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 15/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 17/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 1/8" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 19/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 21/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 23/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 25/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 27/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 29/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 31/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 3/32" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 3/8" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 5/16" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 5/32" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 5/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 7/16" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 7/32" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 7/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 9/32" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
- (1) 9/64" Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
This 8 in. 42 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 inch and thicker, including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw 6370-20.
- 8 in. diameter
- Cermet tipped for longer life, more wear resistant
- 5/8 in. arbor hole
- Hardened steel body
- Vibration dampening
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2” Small Angle Grinder (6130-33) is the smallest in Milwaukee’s extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
- (1) 7.0 AMP 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (6130-33)
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Type 27 Guard
- Compact, Lightweight Design: At 10.2” long and 3.5 lbs it is the most compact & lightest grinder in the Milwaukee line
- 7.0 Amp, 750 MWO Motor- powerful for daily applications
- Debris Baffles- protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-Port Exhaust-reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- the only grinder in its class with a tool free guard
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Switch Type: Slide
- Max Watts Out (Power): 750
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Cord Type: Double Insulated
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 7.0
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Electronic: No
- Debris Baffles: Yes
- Multi-Port Exhaust: Yes
- Epoxy Motor Protection: Yes
- Exhaust System: Multi-Port
- Easy Actuation Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Ship Weight: 5.52 lbs
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-11"