KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL 10' KUTTER is a quality built durable Kutter constructed with a heavy duty single sheet top deck with cross bracing. Standard features includes 3 cast iron gearboxes, stump jumpers, adjustable laminated tail wheels and a shielded PTO with slip clutch, all engineered to assure years of trouble free service.
- Cutting Width: 120"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 15305
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
DICKEY-john, the worldwide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC® 2500-AGRI, an affordable moisture tester that provides elevator-like results. The GAC 2500-AGRI uses the newest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results, just like the instruments at the elevator. One key benefit of 149 MHz technology is the reduction of grain calibrations required to deliver precise results. Additionally, the GAC 2500-AGRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing you to measure in extreme temperature conditions including frozen and hot grain. Operation is also simplified with an intuitive color touchscreen, providing accurate results regardless of user skill level.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology to provide elevator-like results
- Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
- Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
Backed by the power of DICKEY-john:
When you buy a DICKEY-john GAC 2500-AGRI you get all the dependability and value you expect from DICKEY-john products. Like all DICKEY-john products, the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed, manufactured, and supported in the USA.
With the myriad of applications in the industry, DICKEY-john understands the need to modify moisture testers to suit the requirements of your region and operation. That is why the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed with a robust set of standard calibrations and supported with the option for expansion.
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4°F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Calibrations specifically developed for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s onsite calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations available on www.dickey-john.com
- Custom calibration development available for unique crop and region attributes
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
- Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C
- Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D)
One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 20 kW automatic home standby generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Certified for 18" Installation to the Home
Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
When combined with a Smart Switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5” of water column.
All-Weather Steel Enclosure
Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
Tool-less Fuel Conversion
Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Mobile Link™ Compatible
Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
24/7/365 Customer Support
Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
The Generac Whole House Transfer Swtich is included with this generator. Gain up to whole-house coverage through smart power management. If it is unlikely you will turn on every appliance at the same time (most people don’t), a smaller generator paired with a Generac Smart power management transfer switch provides whole-house coverage through a managed power solution. The process is simple - non-essential circuits are shed when the generator approaches maximum capacity to eliminate overload, then are cycled back on when essential circuits are satisfied. Give yourself a little more than just the basics without a substantial increase in your investment.Learn More
The King Kutter Skid Steer Side Flow Bucket is designed to be heavy-duty and is made with heavy material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. This bucket allows material to be scooped up and discharged through one of two side openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to make it become a bucket able to scoop up material; then it rotates and rises to become a hopper with a multiple directional conveyor. This side flow bucket has two orbit motors used to operate the conveyor's flexible track which sends the material out either the right or left side opening. This bucket measures is a 72 inch bucket that measures: 29.5 inches high, 82 inches wide, compact enough to get into tight work areas, yet big enough to hold around one yard of heavy material.Learn More
You have seen stump grinders. Now check out the all New, Patent Pending, King Kutter Stump Kutter! It will change the way you think about stump removal. The innovative 30” diameter head, engages a large area of the stump simultaneously. It drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to remove a stump, and therefore increases productivity. In fact it can take a 30” diameter stump and cut it down 18” in less than 15 minutes, powered simply by the tractor’s PTO. Heavy Duty cam-type cut-out clutch, lift arm stabilization kit and storage stands come standard with the King Kutter Stump Kutter.
- MODEL # - SK-30-YP
- CUTTING WIDTH – 30”
- HITCH CATEGORY – CAT. II
Note: Requires 50 HP Tractor Do Not Exceed 55 HP.Learn More
- Used in arenas for rough stock events
- Constructed of virtually indestructible 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials
- Spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides loaded at the bottom of each chute creating an easy open walkway from chute to chute
- Roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition with maximum functionality providing a safer option
- Strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once "tied-in"
- Gate door panels constructed of indestructible "Rumber"
- Each gate is quick and exchangeable
- More filler bars giving more spacing allows better access for hooking cinches and flank straps
- Attachments for sponsor ad billboards
- This is the left hand version
- All chutes come equipped with a platform
- Stairs and handrails sold separately
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 114" L x 60" W x 90" H
Tarter Bucking Chutes are durable as the day is long. Constructed of 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials the durability of this chute is virtually indestructible. Features spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides that are located at the bottom of each chute to create an easy open walkway from chute to chute. These roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition and provides maximum functionality providing a safer option. Tarter bucking chutes have strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once “tied-In”. Gate panels are made from an indestructible material called “Rumber” and each gate is quick and exchangeable. More filler bars give you more spacing which allows better access to hooking cinches and flank straps. These chutes have attachments for sponsor ad billboards. This right hand version features 4 chutes. All chutes come equipped with a folding platform. Stairs and handrails are available but must be ordered separately. Each chute features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 423" L x 60" W x 90" H
- Heavy-Duty, spring-cushioned, self-catching auto headgate with auto reset
- Easy-to-use, single-handle mechanism opens and closes split tailgate with little effort
- Easy-flap neck access
- Easy to remove, drop-down kickpan gives great access to lower portion of animal
- Hinged, removable top-side access panels
- Horizontal easy-pull squeeze mechanism makes it easier to squeeze animal proportionately
- Easy float adjustable sides allows for quick change from calves to bulls
- Side exit door for sorting and exiting larger animals
- Ratcheting backup bar allows you to move animals forward safely
- Durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Large inside working dimensions: 65” H x 31” W x 94” L
- Overall dimensions: 85" H x 51" W x 160" L
- Made in the USA
Priefert's Lead Walker sets the standard for features, ease of use, and affordability. With a snap of a halter and the push of a button, your horses are ready to be conditioned.
From the Lead Walkers intelligent safety features to its virtually maintenance free planetary gearbox, no other lead walker on the market can offer you the quality and value that you will find with Priefert. The Priefert Lead Walker is perfect for warming up, cooling down, or rehabilitating up to 8 horses at once, and can operate at multiple speeds in forward and reverse.
- Planetary Gearbox
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- 3 Horsepower Siemens Motor
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Operates in Forward or Reverse
- Smart Lead Technology
- Standard Push Button Control Box or Optional Programmable Touchscreen
- Wireless Remote Control
- Emergency Releases
- Emergency Shutoff
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 1 Year Warranty
- Diameter: 70'
- Arm Length: 35'
- Max Speed: (at the end of each arm) 17.6 mph
- Electrical: 240 VAC 30 AMPs
- Color: Brown
$5,381.97Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 54" 24 HP Briggs & Stratton Electric Start Zero Turn Riding Mower offers the ability to easily turn a full 360 degrees, as well as a low center of gravity for exceptional maneuverability. The new Rapid Response Control System offers improved comfort and control. This well-made machine provides a manicured, professional-looking lawn in less time at an affordable price. This mower includes all the features you need including a powerful 24 HP Briggs & Stratton engine, 54" 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades, a commercial grade, heavy duty, welded steel frame, Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch. The foot assisted deck lift allows for easy raising of the mower deck. Other features include a full engine wrap, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment and cup holder, hour meter, 12V adaptor and a front & rear hitch. 8 gallon fuel capacity. 8 MPH forward and reverse. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA. Learn More