Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
The combination of a 3.75" total head length and an integrated Electronic Clutch make the M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill the most compact 18V Right Angle Drill Driver in the industry. A 3/8" Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck, extended multi-position trigger and up to 150 in-lbs of torque provide versatility, ease of use and power that is unmatched.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill -Bare Tool Only 2615-20
- 3.75" Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - maximum versatility and grip
- Electronic Clutch - 11 settings + drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- Extended Multi-Position Handle - Provides convenience and versatility
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0-1500
- Torque: 125 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting
- Trigger: Multi-Position
- LED Light: Yes
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Tool Width: 3.75"
- Tool Height: 11.25"
- Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs
With a powerful 8.0 Amp motor and 0-2,800 RPM, the 3/8" Drill has the power to perform even the toughest applications. Durability standard with an all metal gear case that protects the gears and provides superior support in high torque applications. The power and durability of Milwaukee's 3/8" Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications.
- 3/8" Drill
- Side Handle
- Powerful 8 Amp motor for heavy duty drilling applications
- 0-2,800 RPM variable speed trigger for fast drilling in wood and metal
- Durable all metal gear case provides superior gear support in high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and 2-Finger trigger for added comfort
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0-2800
- Chuck Type: Keyless, Metal
- Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit: 1"
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Trigger Lock: No
- Spindle Lock: No
- Length: 10.25"
- Tool Weight: 4.25 lbs
$99.97The Ultimate Table for Tailgating. Great for outdoors, barbecues, sports and family functions. This 2'x8' table provides an extra two feet to a standard style table. The surface represents a baseball field. You simply fold up (to a 2'x2' size), grab the handle, and go. Light weight, sturdy aluminum design. Learn More
The 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6146-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 11
- Spindle: 5/8"-11
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control™. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- (1) M18 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2657-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™: Two speed / torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 5-1/2" Weight 3.1 lbs On Board FUEL Gauge Fuel Gauge on Battery LED Light Yes Anvil Size & Type 1/4" Hex Quick Change No Load IPM 0-3,450 No Load RPM 0-2,750 Torque 1,500 in-lbs Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
At 8.0 Amps, Milwaukee Tool introduces the most powerful single speed hammer drill that delivers 0 - 2,800 RPMs and 0 - 48,000 BPMs for superior performance. Milwaukee also stands behind their reputation of long lasting tools with up to 2X more durability than its leading competitors, which is a combination of superior engineering, all metal gear housing, and a heavy duty metal chuck. With a compact, 11.5” design this tool allows for work in tight places and its two mode operation allows for versatility to use in concrete, wood, and metal. Equipped with a removable 360 degree side handle, the side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.
- Powerful 8 Amp Motor: Delivers 0 - 2,800 RPM and 0 - 48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, 11.5" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Metal Gear Housing: Provides user expected durability in the toughest applications
- 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill and drill only modes for concrete, wood, and metal
- Heavy Duty Metal Chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
- Over-Mold: Increases grip and reduces user felt vibration
- 360° Side Handle: Provides maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0 - 2,800
- No Load BPM: 0 - 48,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-1/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 11.5 in.
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
The M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger accepts all M18™ and M12™ batteries, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite. This combo charger requires less time to manage charge cycles, by sequentially charging the battery packs.
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18™ M12™ Combo Charger
- Accepts all M18™ and M12™ Battery Packs, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
- The Combo Charger charges batteries sequentially, utilizing a first in, first charged sequence.
- Charger communicates with battery pack to manage:
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Charge Status
- Charger compatible with M12™ battery packs:
- Charger compatible with M18™ battery packs:
- 48-11-1820 - 45 minute charge time
- 48-11-1840 - 90 minute charge time
- Battery: Any M18™ or M12™ Battery Pack
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Weight: 2.01 lbs