The Mack Granite Cement Mixer by Bruder makes construction fun and educational. This highly-detailed 1:16 scale truck features Mack’s signature chrome-look hood ornament, exhaust pipes, roof lights, and working swing-out mirrors. These details, along with the eye-catching blue and white color scheme, make for an impressive vehicle. The cab is complete with transparent, break-proof polycarbonate windows and working doors. Compatible with Bruder figures (sold separately). Cab also includes a tilting hood that reveals the engine block. Features tread tires.
Award-winning Bruder and its attention to detail make this a fine truck for collectors, but it is also an engaging cement mixer with accurate and easy-to-use functions. The realistic features encourage imaginative play while strengthening hand-eye coordination. Hidden inside the would-be water tank is instead a fold-out crank handle that operates the mixer barrel. With an easy turn of the crank, the mixture is churned.
Turn the handle the other direction and the load is transported out of the barrel and down the chute. Vehicle comes complete with two chute attachments that slip easily over the main rear cement chute. When finished, these additional chutes attach easily to the side of the assembly for easy transport. These functions not only make the truck a fun toy, but one that inspires curiosity about how things work and how things are made.
High-quality materials, including fade-resistant ABS plastic, add to this toy’s durability and make it ideal for indoor and outdoor play. No construction site is complete without the heavy machinery needed to pour new sidewalks and foundations. This Mack Granite Cement Mixer is the perfect addition to your Bruder construction fleet! Recommended for Ages Four and Up. Measures 26.2” x 7.3” x 10.8”
- 1:16 Scale
- Opening hood and doors
- Tread tires
- Transparent, break-proof polycarbonate windows
- Functioning mixer barrel
- Chute attachments
- Compatible with Bruder figures
- Made of high-quality materials
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Made in Germany
- Measures: 26.2” x 7.3” x 10.8”
$89.00 Click for price
Every job site is bound to get a little dirty from time to time. Keep playtime clean and tidy with the Bruder Mack garbage truck!
This garbage truck is jam-packed full of interactive features!
Garbage Bin features:
- Load bins onto rear and dump into truck by using a lever
- Trash compactor functions with turn of a dial on the side of the trailer, scooping the refuse into the trailer
- Empty the trailer by turning the dial on the top of the trailer
- Two small colored garbage cans included
- Chrome detailing
- Polycarbonate windows
- Side-view mirrors fold away
- Cabin door opens and closes
- Engine hood lifts up revealing a detailed engine block
- Realistic treaded tires
The Bruder Garbage Can Set (SKU: 108050938) is a great addition to this truck.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 1:16 scale model is made of high quality ABS plastics.
- Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
27.4 x 7.3 x 10.4 inchesLearn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under three years of age.
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
$63.00 Click for price
Who wants to tear up the road? Your four year old (and older children too) will with the Bruder Cat Motor Grader! Better have the hard hat ready when delivery is made of the CATERPILLAR-type motor grader with leveling blade that can be moved and detached. This replica (scale 1:16) of the real thing has actual functions that will keep kids busy outside in the dirt or inside on the carpet. Check out the movable two-sided height-adjustable leveling blade in the middle, and height-adjustable, lockable, detachable road raker. The chassis has a steerable off-road (of course kids should stay out of the road) full floating axle, steerable off-road front axle, and tread tires. Steering can be accomplished with the front red rotary knob (but manually pushing it will suffice). And if that is all too gear-headed sounding for you, just know this is an award winning toy, having received the Spiel Gut Award. And yes you will likely have to look that up at speilgut.org , as this writer did. German toy awards aside, this is a solid toy for the rowdiest of your crew.Learn More
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters