The Farm Innovators Forced Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. The included fan kit pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching. The fan helps maintain a constant temp of 99.5 degrees F. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of Freon R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of Freon, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 36 inch/91 centimeter aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price: $89.96
A variety of insulating materials and constructions are used to keep feet closer to body temperature in extremes of heat and cold.
100% waterproof Cr-foam bootie construction. Sock liner is added for additional support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed.
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Seamless, quick-clean rubber overlay
- Additional achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole
- Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcement resists scuffs and scratches
- Upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
- Steel shank for additional arch support
- Wide-cut heel base for stability
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85°
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Transform your All-Terrain Vehicle into a Do-It-All Machine! The Grip Tools Electric ATV Winch can be used on ATVs, SUVs, and tractors.
The uses are as endless as your ingenuity. Use the wench to load your ATV onto your truck or trailer. Ideal for vehicle recovery, removing small stumps and fence posts, and more. Bring it along on hunting trips, camping, four-wheeling, road trips - anywhere! Compact design at 12.5 x 4 x 4". Take it everywhere and never get stuck in the mud again.
Stay at a safe distance during use with the <strong>remote rocker switch </strong>and <strong>wireless remote</strong> with waterproof control box.
- Powerful 3000 lb capacity pulling power with 1 1/2-HP magnet motor
- Roller fairlead 3-stage planetary gear (153:1 gear ratio)
- Smooth-action ratchet crank
- 49 feet of 3/16 in. steel cable with drop forged grab hook
- Galvanized steel clevis
- 12 volt DC hookup wires
- 3.1 x 5.1" mounting bolt
- 21 lbs.