- 8 ton splitting force
- 3.5 HP (148cc) Briggs & Stratton horizontal shaft engine
- 4 way directional control valve with kick-out
- 3” x 18” trunion mount steel cylinder
- 18” log opening
- Power to split logs up to 18” in diameter
- Reinforced steel tube rail, 4” wide x 4” tall
- .75” thick high carbon steel splitting wedge
SKU 2040136 Model PCLS13BS Weight 190.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $849.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great log splitter Review by Toyman
Quality Price Value
The Best money I ever spent on a log splitter the only thing I wish I would have bought at the time was the receiver hitch set up
(Posted on 10/16/2015)
- Light weight - well built Review by Peter
Price Value Quality
Owned for several years, splits anything I put on it. Seems like a small splitter, but does he job. Great for the individual who has a fireplace or stove. Sure saves your back. While it has a rather slow cycle time, cuts through stringy tough wood quicker than wedges and a sledge.
(Posted on 10/23/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!