Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. Sprayers are ideal for spraying taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns, and using a lawn tractor can help get the job done quicker.
Brinly 25-Gallon Tow-Behind Lawn Sprayer
The Brinly 25-gallon lawn sprayer makes spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. The large, durable 25-gallon poly tank allows for fewer stops to refill so you can get the job done quickly. The 12 ft. spray hose with lo-drift spray tips included allow for accurate and easier spraying of taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns with minimal waste.
Features and Benefits
1. Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safe
2. Heavy-duty 25 gallon poly tank minimizes refilling and will not dent or rust
3. Collapsible swing-away booms and in-line mounted tank design provides easy maneuvering through tight areas
- Capacity: 25 gallons (94.66 L)
- Pump Performance: 1.8 GPM @ 60 PSI
- Spray Width: 90" (2286 mm) rear spray pivotable dual tips
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 52" x 41.5" x 24.5" (1321 x 1054 x 622 mm)
- Wheels: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Wand Hose Length: 12' (305 mm)
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
SKU 017969018 Model ST-25BH Weight 53.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $349.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- excellent Review by jay
Quality Price Value
(Posted on 6/24/13)
- EZ setup, works perfectly! A real tool, not a toy! Review by Nick Benyo
Price Value Quality
A bit of a mix-up on delivery time (no tracking info furnished), but item was received within a week of order. Assembly instructions clear and easy to follow--took less than an hour. Both wand and boom sprayer work flawlessly, and switching between the two is simple process. On-off switch at driver's fingertips minimizes material waste when spraying with boom. Durably constructed--should last for many years!
(Posted on 5/7/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Brinly 25 Gallon Tow Behind Sprayer ST-25BH
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question