Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Rear Blade
The Brinly 42" Rear Blade is a versatile, multi-purpose tool that is perfectly sized to handle any grading or backfilling job. This durable garden tractor attachment is perfect for year-round projects such as leveling dirt and sand, moving gravel or mulch, and clearing snow from sidewalks and driveways. The heavy duty, carbon steel blade can easily be rotated 180 degrees to allow material to be pushed or pulled. The Brinly Rear Blade is an essential tool for all landscapers and gardeners.
Features and Benefits
1. Compact 42" rear blade size is ideal for year-round grading or backfilling projects
2. Versatile blade angle and lock design for 180 degree blade rotation for pushing or pulling materials
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Blade Size: 42" (1067 mm)
- Blade Material: Heavy-duty carbon steel
- Adjustments: Angles 30° / Rotates 180°
- Frame: Center mounted; C-channel
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 41" x 42" x 14" (1041 x 1067 x 356 mm)
- Ship Weight: 57 lbs (26 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.
SKU 017969019 Model BB-56 Weight 57.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $199.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Rear Blade BB-56
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question