Brinly Tow-Behind PolyVac System
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season; especially if you have a really large yard with lot of trees. Fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed, so the Brinly PolyVAC™ System can help get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The Brinly PolyVAC™ System features a powerful 206cc, 9 ft. lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability, and the large 33 cu. ft. poly canopy holds large amounts of debris to minimize stops to empty. The canopy is collapsible and removable, allowing for cart-only use.
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 lawn vacuum and utility cart design provides versatility for lawn debris and leaf collection plus hauling capacity
2. Large 8” diameter hoses with high CFM ratings pulls in debris with ease while minimizing clogging, even with wet grass and leaves.
3. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity cart bed is ideal for medium to large size loads
4. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 26.5 bushels or 33 cu ft
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, 206cc
- Hose Diameter: 8" (203 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103" x 38" x 58" (2616 x 965 x 1473 mm)
- Dump: 60" (1524 mm) opening
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm)
- Ship Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)
* Engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's web site for additional information.
SKU 17969024 Model LVS-33BH Weight 295.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1,169.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A