Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow
After plowing a field or garden in the fall, a disc harrow is used in the spring to break the soil up into smaller pieces, level the surface, and achieve plant-ready soil. The Brinly Disc Harrow easily attaches to a garden tractor to break up rough, plowed ground effortlessly to start a new garden or prepare the planting bed of an existing garden. For maximum efficiency, assemble two disc harrows together to form a tandem unit for smooth uniform soil (see manual for instructions)
Features and Benefits
7. Adjustable working width from 29” to 40” accommodates gardens of various sizes
8. (8) 11” heavy duty steel discs turn rough, plowed ground into plant-ready soil
9. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Discs: (8) 11" Diameter (279 mm)
- Adjustments: 10˚ / 15˚ / 20˚ angles
- Frame: 3/8" x 2" (10 x 51 mm)
- Adj. Width: 29" to 39" (737 to 991 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 32" x 14" (660 x 813 x 356 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 2 concrete blocks
- Ship Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.
SKU 17969022 Model DD-55 Weight 60.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $199.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- great product Review by RED
Price Value Quality
The product was just as advertised, would recommend
(Posted on 3/29/2016)
- Brinly Harrow Review by Savhmustang80
Value Quality Price
Fast shipping. Best price was at Ruralking. The assembly took maybe 40 minutes tops and wasnt difficult. You will need concrete blocks for this product. I bought 4 solid concrete blocks at 33lbs a block and then bungied them to the harrow. I am still not sure if even that is enough weight. Wish they had a pole sticking out of this so you could just slide iron weightlifting weights on it. Cuts ok in sand, but I get best results if harrowing after a rain. May get another and mount star discs to it.
(Posted on 12/23/2014)
- Poor quality control Review by MJ
Value Quality Price
Received without the disk hangers. Called Brinley and they shipped right away. The tongue/hitch bar was bent at the wrong end! So, the holes didn't match up. Instead of waiting I drilled new holes. Disc however works good once I got the parts missing and drilled new holes.
(Posted on 8/26/2014)
- Very pleased with the item I purchased Review by Robert Engle
Quality Price Value
I just want to say the Brinly Tow Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow DD-55 was a GREAT Bargain. I had been looking for one of these tow behind disc and looked at several before finding this particular one from Rural King. I read all about it, liked what I read and they offered FREE SHIPPING to my door step, what a GREAT Product and the price was lower than ANY ONE that I had looked at. If you are in the market for a pull behind disc, I fully recommend this one, you will not be dis-satisfied!!
(Posted on 6/23/2014)
- One bolt becomes lose constantly Review by Shelly Kyles
Value Quality Price
The disc works pretty well but we can only make 3 passes in our horse corral and then we have to keep tightening one of the bolts. This would be a great product if we didn't have to constantly stop to tighten the bolt. The horse corral is about 100 feet by 60 feet and we are workig with a heavy clay soil. We are trying to level out the sink holes that the horses make when it rains. It does take us a good 3 hours to get the leveling done because we have to keep stopping to tighten this bolt.
(Posted on 7/16/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!