Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow
After plowing a field or garden in the fall, a disc harrow is used in the spring to break the soil up into smaller pieces, level the surface, and achieve plant-ready soil. The Brinly Disc Harrow easily attaches to a garden tractor to break up rough, plowed ground effortlessly to start a new garden or prepare the planting bed of an existing garden. For maximum efficiency, assemble two disc harrows together to form a tandem unit for smooth uniform soil (see manual for instructions)
Features and Benefits
7. Adjustable working width from 29” to 40” accommodates gardens of various sizes
8. (8) 11” heavy duty steel discs turn rough, plowed ground into plant-ready soil
9. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Discs: (8) 11" Diameter (279 mm)
- Adjustments: 10˚ / 15˚ / 20˚ angles
- Frame: 3/8" x 2" (10 x 51 mm)
- Adj. Width: 29" to 39" (737 to 991 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 32" x 14" (660 x 813 x 356 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 2 concrete blocks
- Ship Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.
SKU 017969022 Model DD-55 Weight 60.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $179.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Very pleased with the item I purchased Review by Robert Engle
Quality Price Value
I just want to say the Brinly Tow Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow DD-55 was a GREAT Bargain. I had been looking for one of these tow behind disc and looked at several before finding this particular one from Rural King. I read all about it, liked what I read and they offered FREE SHIPPING to my door step, what a GREAT Product and the price was lower than ANY ONE that I had looked at. If you are in the market for a pull behind disc, I fully recommend this one, you will not be dis-satisfied!!
(Posted on 6/23/14)
- One bolt becomes lose constantly Review by Shelly Kyles
Value Quality Price
The disc works pretty well but we can only make 3 passes in our horse corral and then we have to keep tightening one of the bolts. This would be a great product if we didn't have to constantly stop to tighten the bolt. The horse corral is about 100 feet by 60 feet and we are workig with a heavy clay soil. We are trying to level out the sink holes that the horses make when it rains. It does take us a good 3 hours to get the leveling done because we have to keep stopping to tighten this bolt.
(Posted on 7/16/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Brinly Tow Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow DD-55
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question