Every need for your cattle transportation has been accounted for with this Bruder truck. Even includes the cow! A great 1:16 scale model for farm, dairy, and animal fans!
Cow container features:
- Two drinking troughs that hook into side walls
- Four support legs fold out to support container without trailer
- Folding ramp with extension and side gates
- Interior separating gate that folds away
- Two side doors that open and close
- Container can be disassembled
- Stackable with other Bruder containers
- Driver's cab tilts forward revealing a realistic engine block
- Side view mirrors fold away just like the real deal
- Detailed treaded tires
When you're not transporting cows, the truck is compatible with other Bruder containers.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 1:16 scale model is made of high quality ABS plastics.
- Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
16.7 x 6.9 x 9.5 inches
Choking hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.
SKU 108050375 Model 2749 Weight 5.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $44.98
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Always a Hit Review by Pat from Maine
Price Value Quality
I've purchased several Bruder trucks for our grandson and find you have the best prices and selection. Our grandson loves them because they are realistic and suit his many interests. Trucks are rugged and see daily use indoors and out. He keeps a catalogue and picks out the one he wants "next"! Ships quickly, packed well.
(Posted on 5/23/14)
- fair price and excellent quality toy. Review by maurice cox
Price Value Quality
Price is about what a lot of other stores sold this item for and the quality of a Bruder product is always excellent.
(Posted on 1/29/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Bruder MAN Cattle Transportation Truck With Cow 02749
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question