Get a full and even spray when you paint with the Buffalo Tools HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun. Paint Spray Guns provide superior coverage and finish than traditional brushes and rollers. The adjustable spray pattern and volume control make this gun ideal for doing detailed painting, stenciling and other delicate designs. The plastic cup can hold up to 20 ounces of paint and operates at a maximum pressure of 43 PSI. Fits onto a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet.
- For home workshops and DIY, great for detailed painting, stenciling, etc
- Provides a better finish than brushes or rollers, adjustable spray pattern and volume control, gravity fed spray gun
- Air inlet: 1/4 in. NPT, air consumption: 10-15 CFM
- Compression required: min 2 - 3 HP
- Max operating pressure: 43 psi
- 20 oz. cup capacity, includes cleaning kit, wrench and barbed inlet fitting
SKU 001054071 Model GFSGUN Weight 4.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $29.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Buffalo Tools HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun GFSGUN
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question