This medicated feed is designed to be fed as a complete ration to young lambs.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with 27.2g/ton of Decoquinate.
Showmaster 18% Lamb textured feed is designed to be fed throughout the growing and finishing phases of lambs being fitted for show. Each pound of this medicated feed contains 13.5 mg Decoquinate. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 mg Decoquinate per 100 lb of bodyweight. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Crude Fat -- 3%
- Crude Fiber -- 15%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.75%) (Max. - 1.10%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.35%
- Salt -- (Min. - 1.25%) (Max. - 1.75%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.50%)
- Copper -- (Min. - 5 PPM) (Max. - 15 PPM)
- Selenium -- .3 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 8000 IU/LB
Features & Benefits
- Healthy Tract Technology: A proprietary blend of select ingredients helps support urinary tract health by lowering pH levels and balancing calcium and phosphorous levels for optimum function in show lambs on nutrient-rich show diets.
- Advanced Amino Acid Profile Multiple sources of protein, by-pass amino acids and guaranteed amino acid levels create a winning profile for optimum performance, including superior muscle development, growth in frame, bloom and body condition.
- Superior Palatability: Innovative formula with superior palatability encourages consumption in young, early weaned lambs and helps keep lambs on feed for proper intake levels and superior performance from start to finish.
- Performance-Driven Features: A powerful combination of added features delivers superior performance in show animals, including Omega-3 fatty acids, added yeast culture, direct fed microbial and organic trace mineral complexes of selenium, zinc, manganese and cobalt.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior overall nutrition deliver unprecedented performance in show animals at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Select micronutrients support strong bones, a healthy immune system and immense muscle mass in superior show animals, including vitamin E, thiamine, biotin and zinc.
- No Added Copper: Ensures this feed does not contribute to copper toxicity.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Added: Supports the thiamine nutrient requirement for lambs. Thiamine is important for normal brain function.
SKU 064600080 Model 10960-D Weight 50.0000 Color N/A Size 50 LB. Width N/A In Store Only No Price $20.49
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Cargill Lamb W/dec Sm 18% 50 Lb 10960-D
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question