The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 9.7 Grains per Inch
- .412" Spine
- .298" Diameter
SKU 010713167 Model T1318 Weight 0.5000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $7.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- piledriver Review by meatcutter
Price Value Quality
I purchased 2 of these for the 2012 deer season, they are as accurate as your skill allows and reasonable price.
(Posted on 1/23/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Carbon Express Piledriver Hunter Arrow 250 T1318
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question