Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
- Max. Flow 115 gpm/435 lpm
- Max Pressure 93 psi/6.4 bar
- Motor capacity 6-9 gpm/34-38 lpm
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron or stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – glass-filled nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic are standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT
SKU 065410172 Model 9303C-HM4C Weight 17.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $529.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great product,great price Review by James
Quality Price Value
Service was great, parts were shipped on time
Very satisfied , look forward to doing more business
(Posted on 10/25/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Hypro Hydraulic Centrifugal Pump 9303C-HM4C
- From rob. v. at 10/4/2012 7:21 AM
- From Matt H. at 6/25/2013 5:59 PM
- Q: How many working revolutions per minute does the PUMP require. I understand the hydraulic oil flow L/Min but need to calculate the RPM required for the pump to operate.
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
If you are putting 7gpm of fluid to the hydraulic motor the unit is running around 4700rpm the less oil to the motor the less rpm. The max gpm to the hydraulic motor is 7.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question