- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
SKU 11200044 Model USF135C Weight 0.2000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $19.99
Guarantee All Brinsea® egg incubators are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period (See terms of guarantee). Brinsea® Products Ltd and their agents will not be responsible for loss of eggs in the event of failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange his own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses.
- Best Digital Thermometer MADE! Review by Jeff
Value Quality Price
I have used the Brinsea Spot Check for over 10 years, own several of them and they are by far the most accurate and dependable digital on the market, PERIOD! You can also send them to Brinsea for calibration and they supply a certificate with every cert. Nobody else in the industry does that that I'm aware of, this is a GREAT product.
(Posted on 6/25/2014)
- Very accurate reads very quickly Review by Walt Schley
Quality Price Value
Has kept constant accurate readings, this is my first hatch with this thermometer and looks to be doing a good job. I will probably need to replace the battery after this hatch as it will last 6 weeks per. Instructions.
(Posted on 9/2/2013)
- Have several. Outstanding accuracy. Review by Gorignak
Price Value Quality
The gold standard of small thermometers for hatching. We have three, and they are extremely accurate. They can detect hot spots in a larger, cabinet incubator.
We DID get a defective one, but it was replaced immediately. The tip of the probe is the business end, and will not take ANY abuse at all. It is connected to the body with two micro-fine wires in a plastic tube. Handle the tip carefully. It is the weak point. An all metal probe would be far better.
Our hatching rate increased dramatically when we began using these. You can set all your other thermometers with these, at least we do, and have a 95% hatch rate in a pair of 300 egg incubators.
(Posted on 5/12/2013)
- Poor quality, high price for pure junk Review by Wyatt
Price Value Quality
This item was NOT at all what I expected, it was off by over 4 degrees, very poor quality and priced way too high. Its touted as being ultra accurate but it was about the worst thermometer I've ever bought
(Posted on 5/3/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!