- 830 square inch main grill area
- Cast iron cooking grates for even heating
- Large round legs for sturdy support
- Easily add coals without removing the entire grate
- Adjustable grate height for temperature control
- Heat gauge
- Easy cleanup with the easy dump ash pan
- Keep your food warm with the added warming rack
- Side fire box for that Texas Smoke Flavor (optional)
- Heavy steel construction provides years of durability
- Powder coat finish for long lasting color
- Heat diffuser
SKU 55500018 Model 12301714 Weight 155.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $99.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- amazing smoker Review by Anthony
Price Value Quality
I love this smoker it's easily assembled and looks good too. You can adjust the heat by lifting the whole grate. Easily remove old charcoal and works beyond the price
(Posted on 12/26/2014)
- Wheels and leggs Review by jerod
Quality Price Value
My wife and I were able to assemble this grill in on evening. The most difficult step during assembly was fastening the lid to the barrel When assimilating the wheels. make there is a spacer between the wheel and the legs
(Posted on 3/17/2014)
- Great So Far Review by Grillin Fool
Value Quality Price
Easily assembled. Added smoker Side box accessory. Directions with side box do not explain how to install but it's pretty easy to figure out. Grilled potatoes and steaks right after assembly. Used the smoker box for the added flavor. I was up at 4am the next morning prepping meat so I could use it again. Maybe a little like a kid at Christmas but this thing holds heat for hours and is so easy to cook on. It actually holds smoke much better than the high priced higher end bigger name products I've tried in the past. My next adventure is to cook/smoke over some cherry wood I cut last fall. If this lasts even 3 years it's well worth the money. I am a bit skeptical about the strength of the metal as it seems fairly thin. Only time will tell. I would definitely recommend this grill thus far. Also, there were 2 brackets each bent the same and marked "shelf" on one end and "body" on the other. Not certain where they go but right now they are in my "Extras" pile.
(Posted on 6/30/2013)
- highley recommend this grill Review by old skool
Price Value Quality
I've owned two of these grills they will last 10 years or more very good charcoal grill.
(Posted on 5/5/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Becky on Feb 5, 2014 11:00:29 AMHello Becky,
Yes we do carry the side box attachment, it can be found at:
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Feb 5, 2014 11:00:29 AM