Men’s Classic M/C Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Men’s traditional belted motorcycle jacket.
- Full leather action back.
- Half belted for easy adjustment while riding.
- Full Sleeve Zip-out Quilted lining.
The Noble Outfitters® Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is the perfect top for all seasons. In colder months, or for chilly mornings, use the Mariah as a base layer under your vest or jacket. Thumbholes at the cuff keep sleeves tucked in gloves or down over hands for added warmth.
As a warm weather riding shirt, the Mariah Long Sleeve Crew incorporates Opti-Dry Technology to wick moisture away, while the UPF 20+ fabric helps to protect against strong summer sun.
The versatile Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is soft and comfortable with performance features and a feminine fit. Made of lightweight performance jersey material and strategically placed flat seams that work to minimize chaffing when riding and working.
Cut longer in the sleeve and body specifically for the rider, the Mariah top covers your arm when fully extended and is the perfect length to wear out or stay tucked. Reflective detailing on the left sleeve and back of the neck is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Thumbholes at cuff
- Dropped back hem
- Flat seams
- Reflective logo detailing
- Opti-Dry Technology wicks moisture away
- UPF 20+
Add an extra layer of warmth with the Reversible Realtree Xtra/APS ScentBlocker Switchback Bib!
- Soft quiet tricot reverses to thick warm Sherpa Fleece
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles
- Full front zipper with kissing welt
- Zippered chest pocket
- 2 side slash pockets with zipper closure and Storm flap
- 24” leg zippers with storm flap
- Grommeted rear license loop
$157.99THROW OVER BAGS: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia.: 15" x 11.5" x 7" Learn More
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
The UA Performance Polo…updated. It’s been redesigned to have a more athletic fit. But the performance hasn’t changed—it still keeps you cool & mobile, doesn’t wrinkle, snag, hold odor, or fade. That’s why you see it everywhere.
- Smooth, soft anti-pick, anti-pill fabric has a cleaner, snag-free finish
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Durable rib-knit collar
- Updated performance fit
- Body: 5.6 oz. Polyester/Elastane
- Collar: Polyester
Regular Price: $0.99
Special Price: $0.89
Artex is also proud to be affliated with Workers United/SEIU, where our products are crafted with pride. The union label is available sewn inside any of our USA MADE products. All made of 100% cotton.
The Nocona Mossy Oak Jumping Buck Rectangular Belt Buckle 37960 belt buckle features a Mossy Oak pattern on the background with the jumping buck centered surrounded by rope trim.
- Mossy Oak Camo
- Jumping Buck
- 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"