4 Direction Stretch
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Merino wool is a high performance fine wool that provides natural temperature regulation and moisture management. It is a sustainable resource and one of the worlds super performance fibers that has been time tested. Textile science has allowed us to refine wool to the point that it’s comfortable to wear and easy to care for.
Contains a unique moisture wicking element to disperse moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and better regulate temperatures and enhance comfort.
S3 products utilize antimicrobial technology which helps to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria. S3 keeps the garment smelling fresher longer.
- 70% Merino Wool/30% Polyester Interlock fabric
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pocket with zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Nylon front zipper
Trenditions Way West Sarah Organizer 1221342 is super cute in all brown and just a hint of sparkle! The Sarah Organizer is small but mighty with the ability to hold everything you need. This western style purse features 3 compartments, 1 credit card slot, 1 license holder, and 1 check book cover.
- 8-1/2 X 3 X 5
- Stock Number: 1221342
- SKU Number: 073111025897
The John Deere Classic Johnny Popper Infant Green Boots JD1186 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and John Deere green top, those little feet will be taking their first steps in style. The Classic Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Green
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Cement Contruction
- Size Category: Infant
Our signature work jacket is built for tough-as-nails guys who work hard and play harder. We engineered this best-seller based on your on-the-job needs. The Cheyenne features rugged work wear styling and relaxed comfort for mobility, no matter what the task. Imported.
- 100% polyester diamond quilted brushed tricot lining
- 3 oz soft touch polyfil
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- High quaility knit rib cuffs/waistband with 6 rows of spandex for better shap retention
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- Articulated elbow pleats for eas of motion
- 3-piece hood for a natural fit
- Oversized front hand pockets
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
The UA Performance Polo…updated. It’s been redesigned to have a more athletic fit. But the performance hasn’t changed—it still keeps you cool & mobile, doesn’t wrinkle, snag, hold odor, or fade. That’s why you see it everywhere.
- Smooth, soft anti-pick, anti-pill fabric has a cleaner, snag-free finish
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Durable rib-knit collar
- Updated performance fit
- Body: 5.6 oz. Polyester/Elastane
- Collar: Polyester
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Large main compartment to store books, files or computer
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Hanging zippered pocket
- Contour fit shoulder straps
- Padded air mesh back panel
Key Industries Men's Flame Resistant Thermal Base Layer Bottom 153.05 - Flame Out
- 7 oz Rib 60% Modacrylic/30% Cotton/10% Aramid
- HRC Level 2
- ARC Level 8.1
- Colors: .05 Gray
ANSI Class E (ANSI Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class to upper garment). DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector with Tricot lining for comfort and easy on/off. Elastic waist, snap bottom.Learn More