- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water resistant base
- 80mm treaded-wheels and extension handle make it easy to haul heavy gear
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Secondary compartment for separating clothes and shoes
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick access items
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
High End Men’s Utility Cruising Jacket
- Soft Naked Touch Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm, available in black or brown color.
- Covered metal zippers give more sturdy and cleaner look.
- Dual full length utility pockets, two additional front pockets, & two inside pockets for ultimate storage possibilities.
- Dual full length 14” vents on front built into utility pocket design.
- Dual 14+” vertical vents on back with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- Buckled side tabs for additional waist adjustment.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Pullover style with 1/4 zip front
- Vertical zippered chest pocket
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- Dark brown/light brown color
Designed to provide maximum tactical performance in a comfortable, lightweight frame, the Pursuit Lace Up Shoe from 5.11 Tactical is built for covert ops or fast action missions that require a quick change from street gear to a tactical kit. Built from Nubuck and Distressed Leather, and featuring a low profile CMEVA midsole, a full rubber tactical outsole, and a removable Ortholite insole, the Field Ops Slip On provides a surprising amount of comfort without sacrificing agility or stability. Integrated fence climbing lugs offer enhanced mobility, while the high density collar and accelerated 8mm offset design promote heel lock and toe splay for positive traction in a wide range of environments.
- Ideal for covert ops, CCW, or quick-prep tactical
- Accelerated design promotes toe splay
- High Density collar ensures heel lock
- Fence Climbing Lugs
- Removable Ortholite© insole
- 8mm Heel to Toe offset
- Low profile CMEVA Midsole
- Full Rubber Tactical Outsole
- Supports 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit
- ANSI Class 3
- Teflon Fabric Protection
- Polyester Outer Shell
- Lightweight Mesh Lining
- Sealed Seams
- Hidden Hood
- Vented Back
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology
Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Articulated elbows
- One snap chest pocket
- 2 lower snap pockets
- Cocking device pocket
- Monopod pocket on lower front cargo pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- System Layer 3
$177.99TOURING BAG: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia. 19" x 13" x 6" Learn More
The John Deere Johnny Popper Mossy Oak Childrens Boots JD2188 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse foot and Mossy Oak nylon top, those little feet will be stomping in style. The Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole and last through the play day because of the Goodyear Welt Construction.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6Learn More
- Top: Mossy Oak - nylon
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Goodyear Welt Contruction
- Size: Children
The 5.11 Herringbone Covert Shirt features a unique RAPIDraw™ placket, a revolutionary design in concealed carry garment design that grants immediate access to a shouldered sidearm. Sewn-on faux buttons conceal breakaway snaps that open instantly, maximizing your response time in urgent situations. Quick release side vents accelerate sidearm access and provide a hip holster option, while zippered Hidden Document Pockets at the chest offer secure storage space. Premium poly/cotton construction ensures maximum comfort and performance in any environment, while traditional patch pockets at the chest and finely detailed stitching ensure that your appearance is as stylish as it is covert. Additional features include a generous length to assist in concealing your sidearm and reinforced box stitching at key stress points to ensure fast and reliable action.
- Stylish and covert
- Ideal for off duty, CCW, or covert ops
- 5.11 RAPIDraw system allows fast sidearm access
- Quick release side vents support hip holster
- Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- High performance poly/cotton fabric
- Reinforced box stitching at all action points
- YKK® zipper hardware
- Generous length
- Locker loop inside collar
Introducing the worlds first heated Parka with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours