- Realtree Xtra design
- Yellow Robinson Outdoors logo on front
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Jersey fabric
- Rib-Knit neck
- White and Grey
- Size 10-13
On todays worksites things are moving faster. So when your superman duties require a HI-VIS quick change and no phone booth is available, Our ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 CLASS 2 100% polyester mesh makes the change over .... easy
- Inside chest pocket
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 2 Certified
- 2" reflective tape
- Outside front pocket
- Hook/loop closures on shoulders, side seams, and front
Make sure you stay safe all year round with the Key Industries ANSI II Class 2 Hi-Visibility Break-A-Way Mesh Vest 98.39. This safety vest is made of 100% poly mesh so it breaths in the summer and because of the large arm openings is easily thrown over a coat in the winter. A reflect strip wraps around the torso and over the shoulders for added safety measures, but you don't have to take our word for it. This vest is ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint.
- 100% Poly Mesh Material for Year-Round Wear
- Premium Reflective Striping
- Tape Sewn on for Superior Durability
- Large Neck and Arm Openings
- Two Exterior Front Pockets
- Velcro Closure Front, Shoulders and Sides
- ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint
- Specially designed to hold newer/smaller cell phones.
- Versatile 2-way attachment for belts, pants, etc.
- Heavy duty clip on back, elastic side panels and padded inside to protect cell phones.Learn More