This soft, silky polyester tank top is a perfect complement for the lounge shorts or pants, jeans or casual shorts. The extra-long length extends beyond the waist for a sleek look.
- Mossy Oak Breakup
- Sizes: S-XXL
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Crew neck style shirt
- Thumb loops for easy layering
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
Men’s Concealed snaps clean look Vest.
- Soft Milled 1.1-1.2mm Cowhide.
- 5 Concealed Snap front closures.
- Leather piping trimmed armholes.
- 2 outside pockets with plackets and hidden snap closure.
- One pocket has opening for hands free phone or iPod wire.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting with two inside pockets.
- Heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with First Classic Orange label.
Express yourself by sporting the stylish and yet, classic design of Carhartt clothing that is designed in Dearborn, Michigan and made in the USA by a company that started out in 1889, constructing durable clothing for railroad employees so that they could not only work efficiently but be comfortable while doing it too.
The Carhartt Duck Traditional Coat is constructed of a heavy weight 12 oz, 100% heavyweight cotton duck fabric. When you unzip the jacket and look inside you will notice the Arctic- weight Polyester Insulation for warmth and comfort. Some of the features you may not notice is the corduroy collar with under collar snaps for an optional hood, the pleated elbows and the triple stitched main seams for rugged durability.
Wear it about the ranch, farm or home - to work, school or on evenings enjoying special events with your family. Trust in the Carhartt clothing line to go as you go and do as you do.
- 12oz., Heavyweight 100% Cotton Duck Ring Spun Fiber
- Arctic- Weight Polyester Insulation
- Triple Stitched Main Seams
- Snaps on Collar for Optional Hood
- Two Chest Pockets/ Two Lower Front Pockets/ Two Inside Pockets
Keep your core warm with the new Insulator Vest from 5.11. Ideal as either a mid or outer layer, the Insulator Vest is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- An ideal mid or outer layer
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding