- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by a storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Hidden collar snaps for optional hood
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Right chest pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Two welt front pockets
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Adjustable side tabs
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
- Made of polyester fabric.
- Holds most brands of compact cell phones.
- Securely holds small tools and accessories like pliers, mini-flashlights, screwdrivers, multi-tools, etc.
- Versatile 3-way attachment for pants, web suspenders, work aprons, etc.
$157.99THROW OVER BAGS: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia.: 15" x 11.5" x 7" Learn More
The Wolverine Men's Durbin 6" Waterproof Steel-Toe EH Boots W05483 keep you dry when the trails are not with the waterproof nubuck leather upper. The removable full-cushion footbed, polyurethane midsole, and rubber lug outsole are comfortable and stable. All of this is held strongly together by Opanka construction. Steel-toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Air and Wave Mesh Lining
- Removable Full-Cushion Footbed
- Polyurethane Midsole
- Rubber Lug Outsole
- Opanka Construction
- Steel-toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price: $13.29
The Scope Photo T-Shirt from 5.11 Tactical lets you express yourself in comfort and style. Built from 5.5 oz. 100% soft-spun cotton for superior breathability, our Scope Photo T-Shirt is preshrunk to size and offers a generous fit, providing a clean and comfortable fit that looks and feels great. Tapered neck and shoulder line enhancements ensure complete mobility and full freedom of movement, preventing bunching at the underarm or waist. Each tee features premium quality graphical enhancements with anti-fade characteristics to ensure that your new Scope Photo Tee remains bright and colorful, wash after wash.
- 100% cotton comfort
- Tapered neck and shoulder line
- Generous fit
- Improved colorfast characteristics
- 5.5 oz. soft spun fabric
- Preshrunk for a perfect fit
- Premium anti-fade graphics
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price: $13.29
The Interlock Cap is crafted from high performance ripstop fabric for lightweight comfort and unbeatable durability in any environment. Traditional six-panel construction, a fully adjustable hook-and-loop rear strap, and buckram lined front panels provide a snug, structured fit. High density 5.11 graphics remain vibrant, crisp, and colorful through wear and weather.
- Lightweight and durable
- Buckram panel lining for a structured fit
- Premium 5.11 graphic at front
- Fully adjustable hook-and-loop rear strap
- Poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- 6 rows of bill stitching
- Integrated crown eyelets for ventilation
Your little one is sure to love the look and feel of these bibs made with soft, 100% cotton. The Key Industries Premium Washed Kid's Bib 225.68 have the double utility pockets on each leg and hammer loop just like yours!
- 100% Cotton Fabrics
- Pewter Hardware
- Mock Reinforced Back Pockets
- Double Utility Pockets on Each Leg
- Button Closure at Waist
Introducing the worlds first heated Parka with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
$5.99ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Headwear Certified ball call with adjustable strap Learn More