Add an extra layer of warmth with the Reversible Realtree Xtra/APS ScentBlocker Switchback Bib!
- Soft quiet tricot reverses to thick warm Sherpa Fleece
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles
- Full front zipper with kissing welt
- Zippered chest pocket
- 2 side slash pockets with zipper closure and Storm flap
- 24” leg zippers with storm flap
- Grommeted rear license loop
Men’s Classic M/C Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Men’s traditional belted motorcycle jacket.
- Full leather action back.
- Half belted for easy adjustment while riding.
- Full Sleeve Zip-out Quilted lining.
Men's Chap with Zippered Thigh Pockets
- Premium Buffalo leather 1.3-1.4 MM
- Fully line with soft mesh lining
- Dual thigh zipper close slash pockets
- Inside zipper buffer prevents liner from snagging in zipper
- Genuine YKK zippers
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price: $13.29
The ABR 2.0 T-Shirt from 5.11 Tactical lets you express yourself in comfort and style. Built from 5.5 oz. 100% soft-spun cotton for superior breathability, our ABR 2.0 T-Shirt is preshrunk to size and offers a generous fit, providing a clean and comfortable fit that looks and feels great. Tapered neck and shoulder line enhancements ensure complete mobility and full freedom of movement, preventing bunching at the underarm or waist. Each tee features premium quality graphical enhancements with anti-fade characteristics to ensure that your new ABR 2.0 Tee remains bright and colorful, wash after wash.
- 100% cotton comfort
- Tapered neck and shoulder line
- Generous fit
- Improved colorfast characteristics
- 5.5 oz. soft spun fabric
- Preshrunk for a perfect fit
- Premium anti-fade graphics
Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage
- Side waistband elastic for a snug fit
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $111.99
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
$157.99THROW OVER BAGS: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia.: 15" x 11.5" x 7" Learn More
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Large main compartment
- Front flap with zippered pocket conceals organization panel and access into main compartment
- Pocket for computer in main compartment
- Durable side release buckle closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- 19" x 12.5" x 5.5"