The ScentLok Insulated Waterproof pant can handle even the nastiest weather that big game hunters might face. The pant features 100gm of insulation as well as suspenders to help keep your gear in place. Two waist pockets for storage and 11" leg zippers with storm flaps for easy field dressing.
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- 150gm insulation in the body for warmth
- 100gm insulation in the arms for mobility
- Hooded parka design
- Two zipped pockets with storm flaps
- Soft warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- Removable Visor hood with crown and side adjsutments - Sturdy Vislon zipper is offset at the front for comfort
- Quick Cinch fit system at chest
- Non-slip grip patches on shoulders for carrying backpack or bow/gun sling
- 2 slanted zippered lower chest pockets
- 2 lower zippered pockets
- Quiet hook and loop at sleeve opening
- Adjustable removeable armguard to fit RH or LH
Ladies Sporty Scooter Jacket with Reflective Skulls
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm
- Mandarin collar, Reflective Skulls across the chest & hidden zippers give sporty look
- Perforated action back for extra look and air flow
- Full opening zippered sleeve cuffs, great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Side zips at the bottom for more comfort
- 2 sleeve and 2 pocket vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation
- 4 outside pockets and 2 inside pockets for storage
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, High performance insulation liner for extra warmth
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding
Introducing the worlds first heated Parka with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
- Soft and warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- High back waist styling for protection from the elements
- Self-adjusting high back waist with belt tunnels
- 2 inset waist pockets for easy access
- 1 rear zipper pocket
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side zipper entry
Women’s shape accentuating longer 3/4 jacket
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with two outside hidden zippered pockets and one inside zippered pocket.
- Modern cut lines that accentuate female form with triple stitched details.
- Cool rivet decoration on shoulders and back belt.
- Nice Zigzag triple stitch detailing on the inside leather wind flap.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- 2 side seam zippers at the bottom that can be opened to prevent jacket from riding up while seated and comfortable posture.
- Very cute small back belt detail at the waist with one loop and nice rivet detailing.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Small zippered lipstick pocket on the left arm for keys, license or other small items.
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by a storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Hidden collar snaps for optional hood
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Right chest pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Two welt front pockets
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Adjustable side tabs
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Women’s Clean Cruiser Jacket
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Snap-down shirt collar, braid detail on the front, back & sleeves.
- Hidden zippers give great, clean, cruiser look!!
- Full height side stretch panels give perfect fit at any size.
- 2 hidden outside pockets, one chest pocket and two inside pockets for storage.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, quilted, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth with stretch liner in the arms for comfort while riding.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Great looking style in extra soft skin!!!!
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ base
- On wheels making it easy to transport heavy tools
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Secondary compartment for separating clothes and shoes
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick access items
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying