For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology Xtreme Lightweight Technology Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
- Adjustable waist with belt loops
- Full Leg crotch gusset for easy of movement
- Two inset pockets at waist
- One rear snap pocket
- Two cargo flap pockets
- New updated styling
- System Layer 3
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender ® durable water repellent and Duravax™ base
- Large main compartment to store books, files and a computer
- Dedicated tablet sleeve
- Front zippered organization compartment
- Contour fit shoulder straps
- Padded air mesh back panel
- 12.5”w x 18.5”h x 9”d
The Rapid Response Quarter-zip is built from a high performance, quick-dry, two-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric that provides a snug and secure fit without bunching or rolling. An ideal bottom or mid layer, the Rapid Response features a moisture wicking finish that keeps you warm and dry, a secure zip pocket on the left arm, an embossed loop platform on the left arm, and stylish embroidered 5.11 branding.
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- High performance two-way stretch fabric
- Moisture wicking, quick drying
- Zippered sleeve pocket at left bicep
- Scope embossed loop platform on right bicep
- 92% polyester / 8% spandex torso
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex sleeves, shoulders, and collar
- Embroidered 5.11 branding
- Also available in RealTree® XTRA
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Main compartment is padded for even the largest laptop
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Back slash pocket
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- 16.5" x 7.75" x 12"
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Heavy-duty nylon front zipper
- Three inside pockets, right with zipper closure
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Oversized patch pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Water repellent finish
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Body: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeves: Medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
A beautiful girls belt by Nocona Belt Co. Your little cowgirl will love to wear this pink mossy oak belt. Lots of color and sparkle with rhinestones and silver studs. Silver buckle.
- Pink Mossy Oak Camo
- Measures 1-1/4”
Bowhunters need unrestricted movement and clearance to make a clean shot. This midweight glove keeps the release neatly stowed beneath the large cuff while the inner wrist opening allows the release to stay put and ready at all times. Touch tech finger tips let hunters use touchscreen devices.
- Features Carbon Alloy® which combines the power of activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption
- Palm opening allows your release to stay put and ready at all times
- Spandex panel for flexibility
- Touch tech finger tips allow hunters to use touchscreen devices in the field