Men’s Vented Scooter Jacket with blacked out highly reflective piping
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with Snap Closure and padded collar edge at the back for neck comfort.
- Covered zippers for cleaner look.
- Generous closeable air vents on shoulders and one large
- horizontal vent at the back.
- Jacket has the day & night safety feature. The seams look subtle charcoal black in the day, but become highly reflective at night when head lights hit the jacket.
- 4 Zippered pockets on the front & two inside.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Adjustable Velcro side tabs for better fit & wind control.
- Padded back belt for additional protection.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting,
- Heated using My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology
- Powered by two rechargeable 3.7 volt lithium-batteries (7500 MHA total)
- Three levels of adjustable heat
- Up to 12 hours of performance 6 hours on the high setting
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
- High (100%) - 135°F - 6 hours
- Medium (75%) - 130°F - 9 hours
- Low (50%) - 125°F - 12 hours
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Main compartment is padded for even the largest laptop
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Back slash pocket
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- 16.5" x 7.75" x 12"
The Nocona Steer Head Rectangular Belt Buckle 37228 is delightfully trimmed with rope edging and features a floral background etched into the silver with longhorn head in center. This buckle has a classic vintage look. Buckle measures approx 3” x 4”.
- Two tone Antique Silver
- Rope Edge
- Longhorn Head in Center
- Floral Engravings
- 3” x 4”
Enjoy comfort and durability from this Men's Nocona belt. The belt is a dark brown leather with small silver star conchos surrounded by silver studs. Silver buckle.
- Inlaid weaving
- Silver buckle
- Measures 1-1/2”
This Modern/Western crossbody is a must have! The variety of colors and embroidered tribal design makes this handbag one of a kind! Two compartments within the purse accomodate for easy access to those must have accessories!
Dimensions: 12"W x 10.25H x 3.25"D
Strap: 22" adjustableLearn More
The Noble Outfitters® Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is the perfect top for all seasons. In colder months, or for chilly mornings, use the Mariah as a base layer under your vest or jacket. Thumbholes at the cuff keep sleeves tucked in gloves or down over hands for added warmth.
As a warm weather riding shirt, the Mariah Long Sleeve Crew incorporates Opti-Dry Technology to wick moisture away, while the UPF 20+ fabric helps to protect against strong summer sun.
The versatile Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is soft and comfortable with performance features and a feminine fit. Made of lightweight performance jersey material and strategically placed flat seams that work to minimize chaffing when riding and working.
Cut longer in the sleeve and body specifically for the rider, the Mariah top covers your arm when fully extended and is the perfect length to wear out or stay tucked. Reflective detailing on the left sleeve and back of the neck is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Thumbholes at cuff
- Dropped back hem
- Flat seams
- Reflective logo detailing
- Opti-Dry Technology wicks moisture away
- UPF 20+
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding