The John Deere Johnny Popper Childrens Pink Boots JD2185 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and pink top, those little feet will be stomping in style. The Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole and last through the play day because of the Goodyear Welt Construction.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Pink
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Goodyear Welt Contruction
- Size Category: Children
Men’s Single Back Panel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Single panel back ideal for patches and club logos.
- 2 zippered outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Side laces for MC look and size adjustment.
- Antique black snaps and hidden zippers for clean look.
- Classic 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Whether you're loggin the miles pre-season scouting or waiting out the deer of a lifetime from your stand, the new Hi-Tech Hoodie helps you stay comfortable and focused on the hunt. Featuring a quiet lightweight outer shell with a fleece lining for comfort and warmth without sacrificing mobility. The Hi-Tech Hoodie combines technical features and Scent-Lok's innovative Carbon Alloy® technology to help you be more versatile than ever with your Scent-Lok system. Tapered fleece tipped zipper reduces neck abrasion and bulk around the chin. 1/4-zip design for venting and easy field dressing. DWR treated for repelling light moisture and hood and waist feature a lycra binding for superior fit.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- DWR treated outer shell
- Moisture wicking fleece liner
- Enlarged pouch pocket
- Stretch cuffs for snug fit
- 1/4 zip design for easy field dressing
The Wolverine Men's Durbin 6" Waterproof Steel-Toe EH Boots W05483 keep you dry when the trails are not with the waterproof nubuck leather upper. The removable full-cushion footbed, polyurethane midsole, and rubber lug outsole are comfortable and stable. All of this is held strongly together by Opanka construction. Steel-toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Air and Wave Mesh Lining
- Removable Full-Cushion Footbed
- Polyurethane Midsole
- Rubber Lug Outsole
- Opanka Construction
- Steel-toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Fabric: 100% Polyester rip stop with PU coating
- Lining: 100% Polyester sleeves & hood / Mesh on body
- Fully sean-sealed
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material w/4"
- contrast backing
- Multi-pocketed design
- Quick-release hard hat hood
- Rear vents for breathability
- Dual fly front for moisture protection
- Dual waist stripes
- Chest pocket with flap and lower hidden pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- CSA-Z96-09 Compliant - Class 2, Level 2
- ANSI107-2010 Compliant - Class 3, Level 2
Designed to provide maximum tactical performance in a comfortable, lightweight frame, the Pursuit Slip On Shoe from 5.11 Tactical is built for covert ops or fast action missions that require a quick change from street gear to a tactical kit. Built from Nubuck and Distressed Leather, and featuring a low profile CMEVA midsole, a full rubber tactical outsole, and a removable Ortholite insole, the Field Ops Slip On provides a surprising amount of comfort without sacrificing agility or stability. Integrated fence climbing lugs offer enhanced mobility, while the high density collar and accelerated 8mm offset design promote heel lock and toe splay for positive traction in a wide range of environments.
- Ideal for covert ops, CCW, or quick-prep tactical
- Accelerated design promotes toe splay
- High Density collar ensures heel lock
- Fence Climbing Lugs
- Removable Ortholite® insole
- 8mm Heel to Toe offset
- Low profile CMEVA Midsole
- Full Rubber Tactical Outsole
- Supports 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit
Economy Chap Especially Designed For Rallies & Swap Meets.
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with 2 jean style front pockets, one on each side.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
A long hike to your best stand can leave you tired and miserable for an evening sit, but Scent-Lok's Wild Heart Savanna system helps manage your temperature as well as your odor. Scent-Lok's ladies' Savanna series features a lightweight, single-layer fabric that wicks moisture and is extremely breathable.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- Moisture wicking fabric
- Four pockets for essential gear storage
- Elastic waistband sides
- Drawcord legs
Scent-Lok's Savanna line offers hunters the best lightweight scent control system in the market. The Savanna Vigilante jacket was designed to fit the needs of hunters on the move with raglan sleeves that offer an improved range of motion. Zip chest and side pockets along with Scent-Lok's unmatched Carbon Alloy® technology help take the Savanna Vigilante jacket to a whole new level of versatility.
- Lightweight two-way stretch fabric
- Zip chest and side pockets with zipper pulls
- Safety harness access opening