the Rapid Response Quarter-zip in RealTree® XTRA is built from a high performance, quick-dry, two-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric that provides a snug and secure fit without bunching or rolling. An ideal bottom or mid layer, the RealTree Rapid Response features a moisture wicking finish that keeps you warm and dry, a secure zip pocket on the left arm, an embossed loop platform on the left arm, and stylish embroidered 5.11 branding.
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- High performance two-way stretch fabric
- Moisture wicking, quick drying
- Zippered sleeve pocket at left bicep
- Scope embossed loop platform on right bicep
- 92% polyester / 8% spandex torso
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex sleeves, shoulders, and collar
- RealTree XTRA camo color scheme
- Embroidered 5.11 branding
Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Large zippered opening into main compartment
- Exterior zippered pocket to store items for quick access
- Interior hanging zippered pocket
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
$37.99Bag for small items and tools Can be attached to the sissy bar Two adjustable belts Easy clips for quick access Braided detail Carrying handle on top Dia. 10 ¼” x 8 ¾” x4 ¾” Learn More
$17.99A Nocona belt buckle featuring Mossy Oak Camo background with silver-tone deer skull ornament at center and silver-tone rope border. Fits belts up to 1 3/4" wide Nocona belt buckles offer the latest western fashions. Black inlay highlights rope border. Synthetic Mossy Oak camo background. Buckle measures 2 3/4" x 3 3/4". Learn More
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pocket with zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Nylon front zipper