Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $5.59
Designed to integrate with a wide array of 5.11 patrol, duty, and tactical clothing, morale patches allow you to express your individuality without reducing your tactical awareness or ability. A hook-back attachment system makes morale patches easy to pull on or off while keeping them securely affixed during periods of strenuous activity. Rich embroidering provides a textured look, and laser-cut fabrication ensures proper sizing. Available in a wide range of colors, sizes, and designs, moral patches are the perfect way to add a touch of style and personality to your uniform or tactical kit.
- Compatible with 5.11 Apparel
- Easy on and off
- Multiple colors, sizes and styles
- Hook-back adhesion
- Laser-cut to size
- Rich embroidery detailing
Women’s shape accentuating longer 3/4 jacket
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with two outside hidden zippered pockets and one inside zippered pocket.
- Modern cut lines that accentuate female form with triple stitched details.
- Cool rivet decoration on shoulders and back belt.
- Nice Zigzag triple stitch detailing on the inside leather wind flap.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- 2 side seam zippers at the bottom that can be opened to prevent jacket from riding up while seated and comfortable posture.
- Very cute small back belt detail at the waist with one loop and nice rivet detailing.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Small zippered lipstick pocket on the left arm for keys, license or other small items.
Under Armour's Wounded Warrior Project® T-shirts are more than just a nod to men & women in uniform—they help support the program, giving back to those who have sacrificed so much for our country.
- This is an Official Wounded Warrior Project® Licensed product
- Charged Cotton® has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- 4.7 oz. Cotton/Polyester
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $31.49
Built from a tough, durable, and breathable blend of lightweight cotton/polyester fleece, our Lock Up Hoodie features 5.11 imagery at the chest along with a traditional kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket at the front. The lay-back hood includes an integrated draw cord to keep out wind, rain, and weather, while a strengthened waist hem and wrist cuffs ensure a perfect fit. A flexible design provides full freedom of movement without bunching or pinching, and the premium 5.11 Lock Up graphic remains bright and true, wash after wash.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Strengthened hem and cuffs
- Prominent 5.11 imagery
- Lay-back hood with integrated draw cord
- Front kangaroo pocket
- 8.5 oz. cotton/polyester fleece
- Strong colorfast characteristics
- Generous fit
- Premium anti-fade graphics
Regular Price: $27.99
Special Price: $19.59
Flexible, confident, and designed for all day comfort, the 5.11 Performance Brief offers enhanced moisture wicking and anti-microbial characteristics that keep you dry and focused during periods of high exertion. Crafted from 86% polyester / 14% spandex tricot fabric, the 5.11 Performance Brief provides superior support and comfort while remaining flexible and breathable, and an extra wide 1.5 inch elasticized waistband ensures a secure fit when you're on the move. If you need high performance, moisture wicking, quick dry underwear that won't slow you down, the 5.11 Performance Brief delivers.
- Confident fit, flexible design
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Extra-wide 1.5 inch waistband
- Poly/spandex quick-dry fabric
- Flat locked seams for comfort
- Tagless label
Hey guys, looking for a boot that does it all? Look no further than your trusted John Deere Boots. For boots with function and style, John Deere has come out with the John Deere Wellington 11" Mossy Oak Boots JD4148. On the outside, this pull-on boot has a Mossy Oak nylon shaft and a leather foot meet with a lightweight high abrasion polyurethane "digger" outsole. On the inside, a soft, high abrasion moisture-wicking lining keeps you dry and the non-removable covered cushion insole for comfort. All this wrapped up in one boot and held together by Goodyear Welt Construction.
- Tan Crazy Horse Leather Foot
- Mossy Oak Brand Nylon Shaft
- 11" Height
- Soft, High Abrasion Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Non-Removable Covered Cushion Insole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Soft Toe
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Lightweight High Abrasion Polyurethane "Digger" Outsole
From: $119.99Key Industries Men's Deluxe Unlined Coverall 986 come in medium fray and navy. The coveralls are ready for work featuring reinforced pockets, triple needle stitched main seams, utility pocket, two chest pockets, and adjustable cuffs for comfort.
- 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft Deluxe Coverall, Relaxed Fit
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon 7 oz. Fabric
- ARC Rating 8.7 - HRC Level 2
- Bi-Swing Action Back
- Reinforced Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Nomex Zipper Tape - YKK Zippers
- Two Piece Sleeve
The Old Toledo High Visibility Ladies Vest, is a form fit vest that insures comfort and safety. This vest is designed specifically for the working woman.
- ANSI Class 2.
- Nylon with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Designed and sized specifically for ladies.
- Form fitting to insure comfort and safety.
- Neon Yellow in Color.