Just like the outrider at the track, the Outrider Glove is ready for anything. From mucking stalls to tacking up, or going for a ride, the Outrider Glove fits comfortably and keeps you protected.
The double layer reinforced synthetic suede palm, forefinger, pinky, and fingertips, along with double stitched critical seams, and padded, reinforced knuckles make the Outrider Gloves extremely durable and hard-wearing.
The Outrider is made with a breathable stretch knit fabric back of hand for ventilation and close comfort fit. The hook and loop wrist closure keeps debris out and strategically placed terrycloth helps you wipe your brow after a long day. It is touch screen friendly so you can keep your gloves on and stay connected.
- Hard-wearing synthetic suede palm
- Breathable stretch mesh for fit and ventilation
- Padded and reinforced knuckles
- Double layer reinforced palm, forefinger, pinky and fingertips
- Double stitched critical seams
- Terry cloth sweat wipe
- Touch screen friendly
Your little one is sure to love the look and feel of these bibs made with soft, 100% cotton. Go ahead and get a pair for him and her. Key Industries Premium Washed Denim Infant Bib 224 have the double utility pockets on each leg and hammer loop just like yours!
- 100% Cotton Fabrics
- Pewter Hardware
- Mock Reinforced Back Pockets
- Double Utility Pockets on Each Leg
- Button Closure at Waist
- Available in Ring Spun Denim and Pink Stripe
- 10% Deocell
- 65% Modal
- 15% Nylon
- 10% Ea. Lyrca
- STOP odor and scent elimination technology works to improve your performance on any hunt
- By instantly transforming foot odor into completely odorless compounds
- Extra flat seams to eliminate bothersome ridges that can hurt your toes
- Length: Mid Calf 10
- Large - Shoe size 9-13
- XL Shoe size 13-15
- 3 Open Slit Pockets
- 5 Credit Card Slots
- Checkbook Slot
- 1 License Holder
- Dimensions: 7 1/4 x 3/4 x 4
Regular Price: $27.99
Special Price: $19.59
Flexible, confident, and designed for all day comfort, the 5.11 Performance Brief offers enhanced moisture wicking and anti-microbial characteristics that keep you dry and focused during periods of high exertion. Crafted from 86% polyester / 14% spandex tricot fabric, the 5.11 Performance Brief provides superior support and comfort while remaining flexible and breathable, and an extra wide 1.5 inch elasticized waistband ensures a secure fit when you're on the move. If you need high performance, moisture wicking, quick dry underwear that won't slow you down, the 5.11 Performance Brief delivers.
- Confident fit, flexible design
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Extra-wide 1.5 inch waistband
- Poly/spandex quick-dry fabric
- Flat locked seams for comfort
- Tagless label
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Contains a unique moisture wicking element to disperse moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and better regulate temperatures and enhance comfort.
S3 products utilize antimicrobial technology which helps to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria. S3 keeps the garment smelling fresher longer.
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Spandex French Terry Fabric
- Long 3" cuff
- Form fitting style glove
- Honeycomb pattern silicon gripping treatment
The Carhartt Men’s Long Sleeve Graphic Logo T-Shirt K231 is a 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton jersey knit, midweight that can be worn alone or layered. This Carhartt graphic t-shirt is Original Fit which allows for easy movement. The tagless rib-knit crewneck and cuffs as well as side-seamed construction are sure to make this your next favorite tee.
- Fiber: 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton jersey knit, midweight
- Carhartt logo printed on sleeve
- Side-seamed construction
- Tagless crewneck
Trenditions Realtree Men's Trifold Wallet 1239322W2 features 1 license holder with 3 open slit pockets and 6 credit card slots.
- 3 1/4 X 4
- Stock Number: 1239322W2
- SKU Number: 73111026238