- 3.68 oz / 100% Nylon
- 30+ UPF
- ArmourBlock - neutralizes odor-causing microbes to keep your gear smelling fresher longer
- Hydro Armour - built with water-fighting technologies to protect against the elements; quick dry, UPF protection, chlorine/salt resistant
- Heathered Iso-Chill cooling technology - made from yarns with increased surface area that help dissipate heat from the body, creating a cooling effect
- HeatGear - the original "second skin" layer made to keep athletes comfortable, dry, and light in warm conditions
- Fitted - designed to be very close to the body without the constriction of compression
The UA Tech™ Short Sleeve T-shirt has a deeper, ribbed V-neck for a super-feminine finish, a crazy soft fabric that feels incredible next to your skin, and built-in anti-odor technology to fight off any funk. It wicks sweat fast, regulates your body temperature, and moves wherever you want to take it.
- Updated UA Tech™ fabric has a softer, more natural feel for incredible all-day comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Anti-odor technology keeps your gear fresher, longer
- Extended body length delivers the perfect amount of coverage
- Raglan sleeves unlock mobility for serious range of motion
- Deep V-neck collar & slimmer fit deliver a sleeker, more feminine silhouette
- 3.9 oz Polyester
The Noble Outfitters® Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is the perfect top for all seasons. In colder months, or for chilly mornings, use the Mariah as a base layer under your vest or jacket. Thumbholes at the cuff keep sleeves tucked in gloves or down over hands for added warmth.
As a warm weather riding shirt, the Mariah Long Sleeve Crew incorporates Opti-Dry Technology to wick moisture away, while the UPF 20+ fabric helps to protect against strong summer sun.
The versatile Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is soft and comfortable with performance features and a feminine fit. Made of lightweight performance jersey material and strategically placed flat seams that work to minimize chaffing when riding and working.
Cut longer in the sleeve and body specifically for the rider, the Mariah top covers your arm when fully extended and is the perfect length to wear out or stay tucked. Reflective detailing on the left sleeve and back of the neck is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Thumbholes at cuff
- Dropped back hem
- Flat seams
- Reflective logo detailing
- Opti-Dry Technology wicks moisture away
- UPF 20+
Lace accents take this comfy camisole top up a level. The lace provides a beautiful accent, while adjustable spaghetti straps allow for the perfect fit.
- Naked North Pink Camo
- Sizes: S-XXL
Sweat is about to lose its wet. This hard-working, sweat-wicking, stain-busting shirt stares down heat and grime. So it’s ready to get back to work after every wash.
- 5.75-ounce, 65% cotton/35% polyester plaited jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Stain Breaker™ technology releases stains
- Raglan sleeves for an increased range of motion
- Left-chest pocket adds utility
- Tagless neck label eliminates chafing
From: $24.97Women’s gel palm driving glove made in premium leather with adjustable wrist strap. Learn More
From: $24.99Key Industries has a great line of jeans. Check out the Key Industries Men's Traditional Fit Dungaree 402.43!
- 100% Cotton 12 oz Denim Fabric
- Enzyme Washed Finish
- Antique Brass Button Waistband
- Reinforced Front and Back Pockets
- Double Utility Pockets on Right Leg
- Triple Needle Stitching
- Hammer Loop
- Rivets at Stress Points
- Double Utility Pocket on Right Leg
- Color: .43 Indigo Denim, Garment Washed